Chapter 6:

Authors Note:  Daisy's Room up top ^ 

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Weeks Later: 

Daisy's POV: 

It's been weeks since I've been out of this room. It's been weeks, since I talked to anyone. Even when the maid comes in, or when Keagan comes in. To try to get me to talk, or eat. I don't even move. 

The bedroom door opens. Hearing heavy footsteps behind me "Daisy how long are you going to keep this up? You need blood or else you die!"

 I shrug "than I'll die" 

The footsteps get closer yanking me up off the floor. 

Keagan looking down at me "you listen to me. LISTEN! You go downstairs and actually be part of this fucking family! I will not have this! Stop being a fucking brat!" 

I jerk away sitting back down. 

Keagan groans in frustration "Ginger and Duncan are fucking happy. Why can't we be like that!? Huh!?"

 I shrug "I'm sorry to burst your bubble. But we will NEVER be like them" 

Keagan goes silent. The footsteps start fading as the door shuts. 

Someone else clears his throat "wow Daisy just wow" I roll my eyes. 

Duncan walks over to me and crouches down "you are really starting to bug me"

 I shrug "okay? I care why?" 

Duncan sighs running his fingers through his hair "you should fucking care! You punched your best friend in the fucking face! Now you're saying that Keagan will never make you fucking happy!?" 

I keep looking out the window "It is what it is. I am just being truthful" 

Duncan chuckles "truthful hmm TRUTHFUL!? Are you serious?! Daisy you don't even want to drink blood anymore or even fucking eat!" 

I shrug "oh well I don't care" 

Duncan chuckles again "yeah you really don't fucking care. Your parent's did this. So you could be fucking happy"

 I look over him slowly " Do I look fucking happy to you? NO I FUCKING DON'T!" 

Duncan sighs getting up "fine than be miserable. Let your life pass you by" 

He scuffs "no where near the Daisy we knew" I roll my eyes waving bye. 

I sit by the window. Just watching the leaves move with the wind. Wishing I was running in the forest, running as fast as I possibly could. But I will never be able to do anything like that. Now It's all just a dream. 

Suddenly I get an Idea -That's it!- I can escape and my safest way is through that forest. I will wait till it's dark. Than make a rope, boom free. They will never know I'm gone. 

Time Skip:

Its now 8pm. Time for my plan to take action. I tie my bedsheets, together for a rope. Opening the window's silently. Throwing the bedsheets over my window frame -perfect!- 

Climbing down the white stone walls. Using my feet to slide down the rock wall. Reaching the grass, jumping down. Swiftly but quietly moving past the guards. Than full speed running to the gate.