Issues

Summary:

Ever since Endeavor got arrested for child abuse, Shoto has been living with Aizawa and Mic. It all seemed to be going well, until a day where his classmates realises some strange behavior in his and Aizawa's actions.

They try getting to the bottom of it, only resulting in new discoveries, which they didn't know whether were good or bad.

Tododeku/Dekutodo

===

Something strange had happened in the dorms, not like the usual strange; when Kaminari would get his head stuck in things (One time it had been a microwave), or when Kirishima would then help him, only making the problem worse.. now that he thinks about it, they should probably dispose of everything in 'Kaminari head size' just to be sure...

No, what had happened, were something no one in class A could of even thought about in their wildest fantasies, it being one of their classmates coming back to the dorms with tears down his face, before he stormed directly towards his room. It in itself was weird enough, but just to top it off, it had been revolving around the classes 'most handsome student', or as some would call him- Shoto Todoro- or should they say; Shoto Aizawa?

About a month back, Endeavor had been under suspicion of child abuse, after having hit Shoto on live TV,  as many people found it weird, seeing their current number one hero hitting a child, and his own at that. His case had been taken to court not long after the incident, the result of it being Endeavor's arrest, with some help from all of Shoto's past memories and scars. Atleast they were helpful in the end..

Seeing as Endeavor had been arrested, and both of his siblings were busy with their own lives- Natsuo being in college and Fuyumi long gone, as she had moved out, there were no one left to look after Shoto. The police had decided to put him into the system, as he were still a minor and therefor couldn't live alone.  

But just as he were about to be enrolled, Aizawa and Mic had stepped up, taking on the role of Shoto's permanent guardians, which led them to where they were now.

Shoto seemingly running through the common rooms, before taking the elevator, probably to his dorm rooms floor. No one really seemed to register what was going on, the door to the outside didn't even get time to close, before it had been swung open again, an rather angry Aizawa stepping inside just after.

Most of the class had decided to ignore him, as they knew he weren't exactly nicer, when he were angry, actually it had been an unspoken rule; to ignore Aizawa whenever he were angry, as talking to him only seemed to make it worse... they had tried..

So when Iida suddenly spoke up, most of the class wanted to choke him, or atleast make a stop to the words leaving his throat- "What is going on Sensei? You seem upset" Obvious much Iida...

The older narrowed his eyes at Iida in a threatening manner, before speaking in the most low tone they have ever heard him speak in, and they knew he were pissed beyond repair.."Where is he?" his voice seemed to go even darker, as he glared around the room, only to get gulps and shivers in responds. Everyone knew how terrifying he could be, but it always seemed to come as a surprise anyway.

"Who Sensei?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, as some students had decided to smack a hand to their foreheads. Iida tended to be dumb- no- oblivious, when threatened, especially by a teacher...

A sigh tore the attention of the teens in the room, as they all turned towards their homeroom teacher, who seemed to be just as dumbfounded by Iida's question, as everyone else. "Shoto, where is he?" His voice seemed even madder than before...