Truth?

Requested by: mikkoplier

Summary:

Todoroki has a lot of questions, that he don't know how to answer. So instead of trying to solve everything himself, as he usually would, he tries to ask people around him, wanting to know what they would do- or say, in his situation.

He asks the people he care about, to answer his questions, but they always seem to cast him aside, and as time went on, he came to realise that the answers he were looking for, probably never would be said aloud.

===

"-and that's why you can't hurt a criminal, ever. Understood, Kaminari?" Aizawa said, as he pinched at the brink of his nose, tired of all of Kaminari's questions-

"Why do we have to learn normal things as math, when we're in hero training?"

"Are you even aloud to erase our quirks?"

"Can you get expelled?" It were almost incredible, how much patience Aizawa had at this point..

And then there was the most recent one-

"Why can't we just hurt criminals? They hurt us without a care in the world"

While this had been going on, Aizawa had glanced towards the clock every ones in a while, hoping that his torture would soon be over, though the students saw it in a different way. Some were actually interested in the questions Kaminari had asked, while others just watched with glee, as they waited for Aizawa to finally lash at him... but ofcouse, that never happened.

"Then why-" The yellow haired student were about to ask another question, when the teacher suddenly jumped in, cutting him off mid sentence. "No, you're all going on break now, and before any of you question my ways, just know I wont be answering any more questions... god I need a nap" He trailed off at the, as he rubbed with his thump and index finger on his nose and forehead, wanting to relieve some of the pain from his forming headache.

And as he turned to leave the room, students had already began scrambling around with desks and chairs, as they tried moving closer to their friends, wanting the most out of their break, before their final lesson would begin.

"Todoroki-kun! Over here" The said boy looked up from his desk, quickly locating where the voice had come from, realising it had been Midoriya who called out to him, while waving his hand in the air. Todoroki didn't say anything, as he simply stood up from his chair, walking towards the greenettes desk, where Iida, Uraraka and Asui already had gathered.

He didn't question why Midoriya had called him over, as he normally did so, just so he wouldn't be left out... though it didn't always work the way he planned.

"Yeah, I think we have English in the next lesson, so I plan on-" As the others began talking, Todoroki cut their voices from his mind, as he thought about some things, that had been bugging him for quite some time now, though he didn't know whether it were something to talk with his friends about.. maybe he should ask his sister or Aizawa? Would they even be able to provide him with the answers he needs?

"Todoroki? You seem to be zoning out again" Iida's voice cut his thoughts, as he realised all of his friends were looking at him. "Oh, I didn't realise" He reached his hand towards his neck, as he suddenly felt more awkward than normal. His friends' gazes on him not helping.

"Is there something on your mind? Kero" Asui asked, as she raised an eyebrow, trying to prove her point. Was it that obvious? He didn't even know what to answer at this point.. "Just some questions that had been bothering me for a while now, though I-" He tried talking to them, telling them about what had been on his mind, when a voice cut him short-