Freezing impact

Summary:

He feel like he's going to overheat, but his body's ice cold. 

This goes on for awhile; sudden chills, cold sweat, sometimes even small frostbites, he leans to live with it, as it isn't much different from his usual lifestyle. And as it one day gets out of hand, he realises this may not be as normal as he thought it was.

===

The sun were high in the sky, while beautiful streams of light were being cast towards the earth, warming the ground and making people appreciate the small breezes way more, than they else would. Over all, it seemed like a good day, and especially a good day to train outdoors with your classmates.

Class A was outside on the training grounds, as their teacher were calling them up in pairs. They were supposed to train their quirks in the warm weather, as they had already trained in; rain, thunder, snow, they had even trained in a small blizzard at one point, though it hadn't been here at UA, instead it had been on one of their 'trips' where Aizawa had taken them to a mountain. Not exactly a place you would want crazy teenagers with mostly uncontrolled quirks, and many mental issues, but hey, it isn't Aizawa's children.

Luckily this time, they wouldn't have to take precautions, for the possibility of falling many, many feet, from a tall, slippery and iced mountain. Now the only precautions they would have to take, is towards their own classmates, as they would soon be facing in some, one on one battles, using only their quirks, as they needed to train them, even in this hot weather.

As Aizawa called the first pair up to fight, the rest of the students had taken places on the bleachers, though they specifically avoided even the smallest hint of sunlight, resulting in almost the entirety of class A to look like vampires, having crowded in the same end of the bleachers, where all of the shade had gathered.

They were all already sweating like crazy, even as they were in the shade, so they couldn't even imagine how hot the ones fighting felt right now, as they were running, striking, punching and blasting quirks at each other. How they could still stand, were a mystery to everyone on the bleachers.

"Todoroki-kun, aren't you going to sit in the shade?" The sentence caught a few classmates' attention, as they turned towards the two colored boy "It's fine", Todoroki didn't look at his friend, he simply lifted his right hand in the air, trying to give Midoriya a hint, which he seemed to catch rather quickly. "Oh, yeah I hadn't thought about that", The green haired boy scratched at his neck in embarrassment, as his cheeks dusted a light pink, having forgotten about the others quirk.

"Aren't you going to be exhausted though?" This time he chose to turn his head, as the voice hadn't belonged to his green haired friend, "I know that I get exhausted after using my quirk for too long, so isn't it the same with your's?". Kirishima raised an eyebrow, showing his confusion, as Todoroki thought about it for a moment.

He had never had any reason to turn on his quirk, 'cause he never felt hot or cold, even in high or low temperatures. Normally his quirk adjusts to the weather, so if it's cold outside and he hadn't had enough clothes on, his left side will activate, though not enough for it to be seen from the outside, there only being a slight temperature rise in his skin, as most of the heat were used beneath it. 

His quirk had always tried to control his body warmth, even as it had just manifested, and though it had been weak, it had still been visible, even at such an early stage. It had just always been like that...

And he's gotten used to people questioning it. Questioning why; he sometimes wear winter clothing in the summer, or summer clothing in the winter, and he doesn't always know how to answer. He wears it because he doesn't care about what clothes he has on? Because he doesn't feel the temperature rise or fall? Or, because his quirk had always worked on it's own?