Realization

Cha Eun-woo fans, I am writing an Eun-woo twins ff so you can read that when it comes out (: I'll try my best to make it fun and interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the story:

In the club Tae was crying and Jungkook and Eun-woo's heart was aching as they saw him cry.

Tae while crying:I love you, I love you so much.

Jungkook was crying but he also smiled.

Jungkook:I love you too.

Eun-woo realized that he is not needed there. Tears were flowing continuously from Eun-woo's eyes. He kept taking steps back.

FLASHBACK:-SOME HOURS AGO

FLASHBACK:-SOME HOURS AGO ......

Tae took Yeontan in his arms.

Tae:You wanna see my drawing? Come let's draw. It's been a while.

Tae started drawing. Tae knew that since he loved Jungkook, everything he drew turned out to be Jungkook.

When he saw the final result of the art, he was stunned.

Tae whispered:Hyung?!

Tae remembered what Eun-woo told him when he went to Tae's house. "You only gave Jungkook a place in your heart, that's why you can only draw him. When you will be able to give someone or something else the same place, you will be able to draw them."

Unknowingly tears flowed from Tae's eyes.

Tae was very confused about his feelings. He is confused about what his heart wants. He was feeling restless.

He went out to walk when he saw the club. This is the first time he thought of going to the club. He sat down.

There was a song playing.

🎶I'm on to you, yeah you🎶

🎶I'm not your number one🎶

🎶I saw you with her, kissing and having fun🎶

.........

🎶Ciao Adios I'm done🎶(Anne-Marie)

He wasn't used to drinking. He was feeling sick after a bit. He was feeling a burning sensation in his throat and his heart. He started crying.