Regret

Tae aggressively left. Jungkook fell on his knees.

Jungkook crying:What have I done? I didn't know he was this hurt.

Tae was shaking in anger. This never happens to him. While he was walking he saw Eun-woo. He ran to him and immediately hugged Eun-woo.

Eun-woo:What happened Tae?

Tae started sobbing. Eun-woo patted Tae's back.

Eun-woo:Hey big nails what happened? Why are you crying? Are you ok?

Eun-woo wanted to break the hug to look at Tae but..

Tae:Let's stay like this for a bit longer. I need the hug.

Eun-woo:Come on tell me what happened?

Tae stayed in that position and told Eun-woo what happened.

Eun-woo:So you let it all out?You let all your anger in your heart out.

Tae:Yeah.

Eun-woo:That's good. It was stored in for too long. Jungkook also needed to know his mistakes. When Eun-woo realized that Tae's cry was stopped...

Eun-woo:Big nails, chocolate or ice cream?

Tae:Huh?

Eun-woo:I guess your mood is very off. Do you want chocolate or ice cream to cheer you up?

Tae:My mood is too off for those. What I need is Strawberry cake, strawberry milkshake, macarons, brownies, tiramisu,etc.

Eun-woo:Omg!That many?

Tae:That many? Oh I forgot, chocolate and ice cream.

Eun-woo:A single chocolate or ice cream won't do?Do I have to buy all of these?

Tae: Of course

Eun-woo:For all of these I have to spend a lot of money, can't you manage with a chocolate or ice cream?

Tae:What the hell?You are so rich though!Can't you spend these money for me ?Come on! You are so mean hyung.(pout)

Eun-woo smiled after seeing Tae's cute pout :Ok I guess my plan worked.