Horror movie ☠

Tae ate the cake while crying. He suddenly got the smell.

Tae:Shit this is pineapple cake.

He knew the effect was gonna start soon. He put the cake down. He was starting to have breathing problems. He went to the dance floor and tried to call Jungkook but Jungkook was too busy dancing with Jimin and didn't even look at him.

Tae:I shouldn't stay here any longer. I should take medicine.

Tae ran out and lucky he got a cab quickly. He told the driver to hurry up because the problems were increasing and he was feeling slightly dizzy.

Driver:Do you feel really bad? Should I take you to the hospital?

Tae:No my house is closer. I have to take medicine so please quicker.

He reached home and took his medicine as soon as possible. He laid down on his bed. His body was filled with rashes and intense itchiness.

On the other hand Jungkook's party was over. He forgot that Tae was even there.

Jungkook:Jimin let me take you home.

They arrived near Jimin's house.

Jungkook:Thanks Jimin for everything. If you weren't there, it wouldn't have been that amazing.

Jimin:Thank you for believe in me for the responsibilities. I really enjoyed the party. I hope you like the gift I gave you.

Jungkook:I know your gift will be amazing but I want another gift. Will you give it to me.

Jimin:Of course you are the birthday boy today so I will. Today is your day. I'll fulfill any of your wishes as long as I can.

Jungkook:I want a kiss as my birthday present if you don't mind. It'll be the best birthday gift ever. It's ok if you feel uncomfortab-

He couldn't finish and Jimin smashed his lips on Jungkook's lips.They kissed each other passionately.

They were kissing ,it was sensual, They broke the kiss

Jungkook: Thanks my sexy mochi, it was so good.Best birthday gift ever.

Jimin smiled and entered his house.

Jungkook touched his lips : Wow ,this is my first kiss ,I love it

On the other hand Tae was crying while scratching his body.

Tae:Kookie just in a few days you went so far from me that you forgot such an important thing. You forgot about my deadly allergies to pineapple. Thank god it was just a tiny bite or I could've had a big problem. How could you forget that? Do you still consider me as your friend? You don't care about anything that happens to me. Sometimes you think i don't exist. At the party I called you multiple times but you didn't hear me and then you just went past me. You only saw Jimin who was behind me. I think there is anyone for me. No one will understand me. God do you have no one for me? If you do please send him  to me. I can't stand being neglected and loneliness anymore.