Strange 🤨

After dropping Tae off  Eun-woo left. Tae was eating the strawberries.

Tae:Mmh they taste so good. The taste of fresh fruit is amazing.

Suddenly he got a text.

Chatterbox hyung:Big nails does your hand still hurt? If it does then take a painkiller. And good night:)~

Tae:It's ok hyung. I'm fine now. Good night♡

Tae to himself:Wow how does he remember everything like that? He's so caring.

Next day Eun-woo took Tae to uni.

Jimin and Jungkook were getting off their bike. Tae and Eun-woo didn't notice Jikook.

Jungkook noticed that Tae was holding someone's waist.

Jimin:Isn't that Tae? Who is he with?

Jungkook:Yeah but I don't know him either. I've never seen Tae with anyone aside from us.

Jungkook in mind:Who did Tae become so close with that he's holding that dude's waist?

Jimin:Hey what are you looking at kookie? Let's go in.

Jungkook was listening to Eun-woo.

Eun-woo:Tae go inside. I have a surprise for you.

Tae:What is the surprise? I love surprises.

Eun-woo:You will like it. Don't worry and go inside.

Eun-woo said that while pinching Tae's cheek.

Jimin was about to leave when he realized that Jungkook was looking at Tae and Eun-woo.

Jimin:Why are you looking at? Come on kookie.

Jungkook left but he was feeling weird.

Tae was waiting for Eun-woo in his classroom. Jungkook and Jimin sat away from him.

On the other hand Eun-woo was waiting for someone outside of the uni.

After sometime the person he was waiting for came.

Someone from the back said this with a deep voice.

???:Oh my sweet hyung. It's been so many years. My sweet hyung has become so handsome.

Eun-woo:Oh my cat brother! You look even more like a cat.
You look even cuter.

They hugged each other.

Eun-woo:Bro I need your help with something.

???:I can help you with anything. Tell me.

Eun-woo:I'm gonna introduce you to someone who I became friends with recently. He's younger than me so he'll be in your class.He's an introvert but he's more cute than you. He always sits by himself as he doesn't have anyone to sit with so I want you to sit with him. And behave nicely, don't hurt him. Also talk to him and become friends with him for the entire lesson ok?

???:He's more cuter than me? And the smile you gave when talking about him, are you more happy about him than me? Is he that special? We haven't met in years but you are happier talking about him I see. What going on?

Eun-woo's face turned red.

Eun-woo:Stop this nonsense and go inside.

They were gossiping about things and going in.