Strength

After exploring the park:

Tae:Hyung I'm hungry.

Eun-woo:Let's go to your favorite Italian restaurant.

Tae:You're really going to waste your time for me?

Eun-woo:I'm your friend so it's not a waste of time. Besides I'm hungry too.

Jungkook was a bit angry but he decided to follow them.

Jungkook:Huh? Why are they talking this way?

He followed them and found out that they were going to that restaurant.

Jungkook:Tae came here without me?! He came with this strange dude? Why did he never tell me? This is our favorite restaurant. Tae never came here without me. Is he giving someone else my position?

Jungkook felt pang in his heart.

Jungkook went home. He was very sad.

Inside the restaurant:

Tae and Eun-woo sat somewhere. The waiter came and recognized Tae.

Waiter:Ahhh it's you from that day. I'm sorry for my behavior.

Tae:No it's ok. I understand. I'm sorry for blocking the table that day.

Waiter:Oh sir he waited for more than 2 hours for you that day. You didn't come.

Eun-woo saw that Tae's face was dull.

Eun-woo:Oh I didn't know it was that important. This won't happen again. I won't let him be alone again. Please take our orders.

Tae: But it wasn't your-

Eun-woo: It's ok Tae

Tae:What do you want hyung?

Eun-woo:You can order anything for me as long as there's something sweet for me. I love tiramisu

Tae:I love tiramisu too.

While they were eating:

Tae:Do you really like spending time with me? Don't you think Am I boring?

Eun-woo:Why do think of yourself as boring? You are basically lowering your own self esteem. Have a positive mentality and have self confidence. To be more confident I think you need to be strong mentally and physically.

Tae:Mentally and physically strong? What?

Eun-woo:You know that I'm a master at martial arts. Do you want to learn from me? Martial arts doesn't just help you with protection, it helps you have a better mentality and feel stronger inside and out.

Tae:Martial arts really hard, I know. Do you think I can do it?

Eun-woo: This is what I was talking about, you have really low self confidence. You don't even know your own capability.Think positively. It may be hard but keep trying. You'll see that at one point it's gonna be easy for you.

Tae:Ok fine I'll learn it.

Eun-woo:From tomorrow onwards after uni you will come to a martial arts club with me.Ok?

Tae:Ok fine.

Tae suddenly got a call from his mom.

Tae's mom:Tae where are you?I came home early tonight, it's late Come now!

Tae:I'm at a restaurant. I'm having dinner here.

Tae's mom thought that Tae was with Jungkook.

Tae's mom:Ok ok enjoy. Take your time.