Chapter 37

I clung to Aiden's neck, my legs wrapped around his hips as he walked. I left it to him to get us to his bed as I lost myself to his kiss, absorbed with his sensual touch. His hands on my back, warming me through my shirt, and the movement of his hips on mine as he walked were lighting me on fire for him already.

One of his hands left my back to open the door to his bedroom, and he walked inside the dark room that was only lit by the moonlight streaming through the large skylight window in the ceiling. I released his neck to pull my plaid shirt off and toss it to the floor, still kissing him, allowing his hands on my back to find the skin on my bare shoulders before they slipped under my top, sliding up my back. I reached down and whipped my halter top off as we finished crossing the room, tossing it to the floor as well.

Aiden released my mouth to kiss his way down my neck, making shivers of deep pleasure run down my body, setting me to throbbing for him. His amazing mouth ventured lower, finding the swell of my breast, and paused to suck on me there, making me moan out his name.

He stopped walking, and I felt his strong hands follow his mouth down my body, bowing me over with his kiss, all the way until his hands held my hips and his mouth teased me, just above my jeans; my body bent over backward, with my head and arms resting on his bed.

His tongue sliding along the waist of my jeans had me sucking in a heavy gasp and breathing out his name, "Aiden." He slid me farther onto his bed, his hips pressing against mine, as he climbed onto the bed after me.

My legs were still locked around his waist as he kneeled on the bed, looking down at me with a smirk, his eyes dark as he teased, "Naughty girl, wearing her boots on my bed. What am I going to do with you?" I couldn't help letting the laugh that bubbled up escape me, even if it sounded husky with arousal.

"Throw me out, I guess," I teased him back.

He raised an eyebrow at me and whispered back, "Or just throw you on the floor and have you there." Another delicious shiver of pleasure flew over me at his threat, and my smirk was evidence that the idea intrigued me on some level.

His eyes were dark but colored with amusement, and a smirk captured his lips while he looked down at me. He shook his head, amused, before one of his hands released my hip to swat me on my behind, through my jeans. He had me laughing again, and I felt him pull his boots off at the edge of his bed.

I released his hips and let my body slide down to rest on the bed before I held my boots up to him. His eyebrow shot up to couple with his smirk to give him a naughty but amused look. He didn't look away from my eyes as he slowly slid one and then the other boot off, dropping them to his bedroom floor.

He looked down at me, and his hands slid up my jeans to my hips. He held me there and looked at me for a moment before one of his hot palms slid up my stomach, between my breasts, all the way up to my neck, caressing me as my back arched for him in response. The hot palm slid back down, leaving a hot sensitive trail behind it, making my lips part and my eyes close for a moment.

When I looked back up at him, his deep blue eyes were studying me, and I saw him swallow from some emotion.

"What's the matter, Aiden?" I whispered, reaching for him. A loving but solemn look came over his face, but he didn't say anything.

He pressed my thighs open with his hips and moved over to settle over me. I reached out and stripped him of his T-shirt on his way down to me. My heart was beating fast, and it was aching to hold, touch, and love him. I ran my hands over his chest until he settled on top of me, pressing me into his bed, and then I caressed his neck and shoulders as I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concern wrinkling my brow as I reached up to touch his face.

He took ahold of my hand and pressed his lips to my palm, kissing me tenderly there, before he said, "I'm just going to miss you, Taylor. I love you so much; it feels like I'm leaving behind a piece of my heart with you." I sucked in a breath at his words, and a blush of pleasure rouged my cheeks.