GEAR

Another Person's POV

"Ayy. Ming..."

Arm called him from behind. Ming stood there and looked at his friend. He laughed when he saw Arm's flushed face. Arm scoffed seeing his reaction.

"Don't laugh jerk. Where the heck did you forget your gear?"

Arm asked him. Ming pouted and sighed. He went to a place and put his gear down near the basketball court. When he came back there wasn't any sign of his gear.

"It might be here..."

They said while looking around when Arm got a call. Ming was still searching when Arm patted his shoulder and said.

"Pol said he saw a gear on the cafeteria table. It might be your."

Ming felt a relief pass down his body when he heard that. He and Arm both rushed to the cafeteria. They were looking for Pol.

He was standing at the table where always Forth's gang sits. Ming looked at him in suspicion and ask.

"Are you sure this is mine?"

Pol looked at him with a grin and replied.

"Of course it's yours. Maybe someone returned it to P'Forth so they could give you back. Why would it be here if that's not the case?!"

Ming isn't sure but he tried to shrug off those thoughts. He just needed his gear it doesn't matter to him where it went and how it reached here.

Ming opened the box and touched the gear. There's something different about it that he was feeling hard to explain.

Ming put it around his wrist and caressed his fingers around him.

"Ming!"

The trio turned around and saw Beam standing there will anger in his eyes. Ming doesn't like the doctor much but he's someone Forth loves so they have to give him respect.

"P'Beam what happened?"

Arm asked carefully. Beam's eyes were glaring at the gear wrapped around Ming's wrist. Ming looked at the gear and then at Beam with a frown.

"Give that gear back to me, it isn't something which belongs to you."

Beam said sternly. Ming couldn't argue with Beam when he knew it will end up in a fight only. He sighed and take off the gear from his hand and put it down in the box.

He walked to Beam and told Beam very clearly and loudly.

"But remember I won't put it back next time when it comes back to me."

Ming walked away from there. Arm and Pol followed him. Beam just stood there grinding his jaw from anger. He never hated anyone like Ming. The Omega always put him in an insecure place. He fears what if his Alpha got seduced by him.

Forth only loves me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Forth, how many times have I told you to make sure you clean it...! I..."

Ming gasped when Forth hold him in bridal style and looked at him with a grin on his face. Ming's hand was around his baby bump. He's smiling while looking at his husband.

Forth carefully laid him down on the bed and clung to him. Ming giggled when Forth pecked his bump. He winces when the cub kicked.

"Don't tease your Mama..... Be a good boy like your Daddy..."

Forth coaxed his unborn cub. Ming chuckled seeing Forth talking with their cub and more surprisingly he felt like the cub listened to his Alpha dad.

"Forth now get up and cleaned the closet...."