Chapter-8

Another Person's POV

Forth was holding a grocery in his hand and walking to Ming's apartment but when he opened the door he smell the sweet aroma of Lavender and vanilla. Forth closed the door and puts the grocery in the kitchen. He clutches the counter tightly. He took a deep breath. He can't go near Ming when he has no control over himself.

He pants when he couldn't control his desire. Forth get aroused. He cursed when he realized his rut triggered. He take off his jacket and walked to Ming's room.

He closed his eyes and looked at the whimpering Omega laying on his nest wearing his hoodie. Forth can't dominate Ming when the Omega trusted him.

"Alpha..."

Ming looked at him and opened his arms. Ming's face looked in so much pain. He takes walked slowly toward Ming. Forth cupped his cheeks and almost growl when Ming's scent directly enter his stream.

"I'm here...love..."

Ming nodded his head. He was sweating and moving to get some friction. Forth leaned down to capture Ming's lips. He wanted to taste more but he controlled himself. He will take care of his Omega anyhow.

He takes off his clothes first. Ming's eyes radiate with lust when he saw Forth's body. He wanted Forth so badly.

Forth was in his boxer only but his arousal was clear to see. Ming tried to take off his clothes but his hands were too clumsy to follow his orders.

Forth gently undressed him and groaned when he looked at Ming's shorts wet from his slick. He brushes his finger on Ming's clothed entrance.

Ming moaned loudly. Forth nuzzle his nose around to get more taste of Ming's scent. Ming stretches his neck for Forth to get more access. He takes off the last piece of cloth hiding the chastity of his Omega from him.

Ming's face was flushed and tears were rolling down his eyes. Forth can't make his Omega wait longer. He spread Ming's legs. He wanted to breed his Omega with his pup. He wants to put his knot and fuck him until his belly won't swell with his essence.

"I wantttt...youu....pleaseeee. Alphhaa..."

Ming said with dizzy eyes. Forth holds his waist and pulls Ming's ass up. He licked the slick dripping from the angelic hole. Ming shivers when Forth's hot tongue licked him like a beast tasting his meal before devouring it fully.

"Fuckkkk..."

Ming's eyes rolled back when Forth slit down his tongue inside his pretty hole. Ming wanted to move but Forth was holding his thighs in a firm grip.

"Ming...."

Forth licked his lips and looked at Ming. He couldn't hold more. Ming looked at him and pulled Forth for a long passionate kiss.

"Where's the condom... I don't want to lose control during my rut and make you-"

Ming pushed Forth underneath him and sat on top of him. He tore apart his boxer and gulped when saw the length. Forth was huge and thick.... Ming can't imagine having him inside if it wouldn't be his heat. He stroked his dick while continuously looking at Forth.

"I already took contraceptive pills...."

Ming said and then start sucking Forth. He wanted Forth in him. He can't wait anymore. He pushed his three fingers and stretch his hole. His hands were wet from his slick.

"Give me one too......."

Ming groans. Forth holds his waist tightly so Ming couldn't move.

"It's in the left drawer."