Chapter-10

Another Person's POV

Forth stopped the car and turned to Ming with a frown on his face that clearly say that he didn't understand what exactly Ming meant by not liking forgiving people.

"Why do you think so?"

Forth asked while unbuckling his seat belt. Ming didn't look at him.

"I couldn't let go of the anger doesn't matter how much I try? I was the same in childhood. I hate when people asked for forgiveness when doing something wrong. I never forgave Wayo for hurting Mark and Phana. Even when Mark told me to at least keep our friendship a bit alive I denied it. I felt a great resentment. I resented my dad for thinking about his gang first than about us. Even after we lost him I never tried to forgive him. He made my brother take over the gang when he should be in college with us smiling and struggling with studies. He made his deal with blood and cruelty. I was so relieved when Mark left his position as a leader. I know it's bad to hold grudges but why not...?!"

Ming rants out and felt his eyes sting. He felt a warm hand rest on his cheeks. Forth turned Ming's face towards him. He linked their forehead together and said.

"I understand you, Ming but If you keep holding their wrongdoing then you could never let the pain go."

Ming looked at Forth's eyes. Their breath was brushing together and Ming want to combine himself with his Alpha. The comfort and the peace Forth was radiating isn't enough for him.

"How do you manage to forgive Beam..?!"

Ming asked while pulling his head back but holding Forth's hand instead. He was gripping his hand too tightly like he was fearing what if Forth leave him alone there. Forth hold his hand back to assure Ming's heart.

Forth doesn't feel hurt now talking about Beam. He would only say he respects the happy memories he spends with Beam. He truly loved Beam in past and tried to provide everything but sometimes everything is never enough.

"There wasn't anything to forgive Ming because when I looked in his eyes after asking him about divorce I didn't see the fear of losing someone who he loved in his eyes but someone he got a habit of staying with. He long ago falls out of love without knowing. I couldn't blame him. For me choosing myself was more tempting than keeping a grudge against the person. I am not saying your emotions aren't supposed to be there because even though you said you never forgive people but you never hurt them. You never let your anger take power over you just like now...."

"Huh?"

Ming looked at Forth with confusion all over his face. Forth pulled Ming's back palm near his lips and pecked very lightly.

"The punishment you gave him wasn't that cruel Ming because I knew you only did that to make him understand the consequences of his actions. You failed him in your class because he lost you as a teacher and mentor and now he had to gain that back by hardworking. You made him suspend for a month but also made him do volunteering which will show him the reality of life. These are the things that you understand during your campus days. You knew if you put your grudges while punishing him it would only gonna ruin that kid but by not taking him into your class you made it clear you will not tolerate another mistake and give him a chance for that to repeat."

Ming was surprised to see how well Forth could read him even to the extent that Ming could never understand himself.

He smiled and looked at Forth. He feels so blessed to have this man in his life. Sometimes Ming regrets not meeting Forth before Ming. Maybe then till now, they would be married and have their children running around in the house.

"What happened?"

Forth asked worriedly when saw the lost expression on Ming's face. Ming shook his head and said fondly.