Chapter-4

Another Person's POV

Ming just ended the class and was walking out of the classroom when someone called him. He frowned when he saw the person.

"Hey, Ming. How are you?"

"What are you doing here Kit?"

Ming cut the chase and asked him directly. Kit frowned when he saw Ming's attitude towards him. He handed Ming a card. Ming opened it and read what was written inside it.

"What does it have anything to do with me? Last I remember we broke up half a decade ago and had no contact after that."

Ming handed that card back to him. Ming's expression was cold which Kit didn't expect from Omega but when Ming had ever done what Kit accepted from Omega.

"You never change..."

"I don't think there's anything wrong in me which I should change."

Ming answered back. Kit smiled at him and said with a smirk.

"I hold grudges, Ming. You insult me in front of the whole campus. I was your Alpha....."

Ming scoffed at Kit's words. He doesn't want to lose his temper on campus.

"You wanted to fuck me without my consent Kit. You were the one who denied to mate with me. I told you that I won't fuck with someone who doesn't feel the same way for me as I do. If it hurts your Alpha ego it isn't my fault."

"You were planning to keep your hole for your husband...."

Kit mocked. Ming wanted to punch this bastard. He glared at Kit and it was enough for Kit to know that Ming isn't scared of breaking his bones before his wedding.

"You are still a lonely Omega without an Alpha. Don't you regret breaking up with me....?!"

"I never regret and who said I am lonely. I had my Alpha. He's much stronger and a proper gentleman. He cares about me. He hears me and respects my opinions. He's everything I wanted."

Kit smirked and looked at Ming. He already knew from Phana that Ming isn't dating someone.

"So bring him to my wedding. I'll be really happy to see such a perfect Alpha as you said."

Kit said and walked away from there. Ming just stood there and cursed himself in his mind. Why does he speak too much?

He looked at the bracelet in his hand. How will he ask Forth to come with him to Kit's wedding? If it's Kit's wedding then it means Beam will be there too. He can't do this to Forth.

No, he had to think of something else than just accept to Kit that whatever he said was all lie. Ming sighed and looked at his watch. He only had five minutes left for the next class.

"Fuckkk...!!"

****

Forth was staring at his phone long enough that it could start burning from his gaze. He sighed and put it down. He wondered why did Ming call him yesterday.

He tried his best to not think about their blind date but he never felt that kind of enjoyment since long ago. His assistant knocked on the door.