Chapter-5

Another Person's POV

Forth heart was pounding heart against his chest. The time was frozen and he could only see Ming leaning in front of him holding his face. His gaze fell on Ming's lips.

"Your order is ready...! Owh... I am sorry..."

Ming flinched and sat down quickly. She served their food and quickly went back to the stall. Forth looked at Ming who was a blushing mess.

Forth smirked at the Omega who couldn't even look at him after giving a big-ass essay about how wonderful Forth is.

"What should I wear for the wedding?"

Forth asked. Ming spun his neck at Forth so fast that Forth could feel the upcoming strain in Ming's neck.

"Ouch..."

"Easy..."

Forth said. Ming nods embarrassedly. He looked at Forth and asked nervously.

"Are you really gonna accompany me to Kit's wedding?"

Ming asked him. Forth nodded his head and tasted the soup. It still tastes good as before. He gulped down more which made Ming smile. He kind of feel-good to invite Forth here.

"I got an invitation from him too."

"But, Forth I don't want to mention it but you'll be there with me as my Alpha someone who is together with me. Kit is P'Beam friend. He'll be there too. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable because of me. Last thing I want you to get uneasy in front of your ex-husband. I'll manage it alone..."

Forth knew very well that Beam would be here but it's just what he wanted to do. He put his spoon down and looked at Ming.

"If I didn't come with you as your partner then who will you gonna take with you?"

Ming chewed his food first and then replied to Forth.

"No one. You were the only person I thought of. I just decided to go there alone and admit that I lied about everything. I should face my mistakes."

Forth leaned his hand to wipe the sauce on Ming's lips from the napkin. Ming didn't move and let Forth wipe his lips gently.

"You are not going to do any of this. I'll come with you as your Alpha and it's final. Like you said my Ex-husband will be there and surely it will make me uneasy but it's not like I can't choose to date someone after divorce. I won't gonna stop him from dating someone else and I will expect the same from him."

Forth said sternly. Ming never saw Forth this serious in a long time. Did he make Forth angry anyhow? He didn't argue back.

"It's weird..."

"How?"

"The thought of you dating me... It just feels like a fairy tale..."

Ming replied truly. Forth doesn't understand why Ming could find all goodness in him but couldn't see how wonderful he is. If he was the most wanted Alpha then he could bet that half of the faculty fight over him just to at least talk with Ming.

Ming was oblivious to his surroundings from the start. He always cared less about other people and more about the people he loved and care for.

"Why am I that bad..."

"Forth..."

Ming glared at him. Forth chuckled and shook his head. He holds Ming's hand and brushes his thumb on the back of Ming's palm.

"I like you."

Ming froze and looked at Forth. They both stared at each other. Forth wanted to hit himself for saying something so.....