29: At His End

3rd person pov:

Only a red light has the room dimly lit. Show fog begins to move in, and heads right past bakugou. As it gets close to izuku. The nomu shoots spikes at it. So I rush over. The spikes it shot flew straight threw. Just before it reaches izuku. Bakugou knees it with his sliver coated spikes knee pads. Hitting the creature, and knocking it away.

"I won't let you kill him."

"Oh i see, you wanna do it yourself don't you? What a selfish hero you are. "

"I wanna save him. If possible I'd....... I'd give my life for his."

"I won't allow that. You always give the biggest feasts of emotions. It's thanks to you that I have enough power right now to take on the top three at once."

A quick swift and It's behind bakugou. Before he can react. It side swipes him with an arm. Pinning bakugou against a wall by his throat. All awhile suspending him up above the floor.

"I'm actually glad that I didn't kill you before. Now you can watch as he takes his last breath."

Bakugou fights to break free. As he goes to knees it again. The fog catches his leg by the ankle. Twisting it fast and breaking his ankle. Bakugou holds back his scream of pain with a growl. So it breaks the other ankle aswell. This time bakugou stairs daggers at it, and doesn't make a sound. It then drops bakugou onto the floor.

"Stay here while I give him his final wish."

Wish a few huffs, bakugou lifts his left arm to blast it away. So the beast darts back to break his wrists. A quick motion separates both hands. With one in each hand. The beast twists. Breaking them aswell. Then it heads for izuku.

"Now to get my strongest attack. Once you're gone. I won't have any weaknesses."

The nomu comes back from the breakerbox and charges at the fog. No matter how much it tries. It can't land a blow. Yet the fog lands every attack to impale the nomu. No matter how many times it's hurt. The nomu keeps trying. That is until the fog gets bored.

"At first you amused me. Now it has turned to annoyance. Be gone."

A single wave of its hand, and the nomu lost its head. As the fog turned around. The headless nomu manages to wrap its arms around the fog.

"Loyal til the end I see-"

*beep........beep....beep..beepbeep.*

The sound of an explosive in the nomu. Causes the fog to burst a hole in the ceiling and throw it high up. The blast lights up the night sky for only a moment, and rattles the building.

"There, now I can finish what we started. Isn't that right midoriya?"

The beast's eyes widen. As it sees bakugou leaning over izuku with the silver hand cover blade that tetsu gave him.

"I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for bullying  you as a kid, I'm sorry for telling you to jump off a roof, I'm sorry for  not supporting you in your time in need. Most importantly, I'm sorry I couldn't save you sooner. I love you de- ....no izuku.

"Don't you DARE!"

It charges at them with rage. As it's reaching to stop bakugou. Katsuki kisses midoriya and leans further over him.

*beep.........beep................beep.................................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-*