17: afo

3rd person pov:

Denki:"Since I've played dnd with the guys before. I've had an experience with wraiths."

Bakugou:" Why the hell are you talking about that shifty game?"

Kirishima:"some of the staff were talking and we overheard that Mr Aizawa was found gripping a twenty sided dice. Plus wraith in dnd have silver as a weakness. Why else would midoriya hint at it."

Bakugou:" Fine explain what it is."

Denki pulls up his phone and begins to read straight from the monster manual. Explaining that they're ghostly phantoms of those who have died, or close to death. They can create up to seven phantoms from people who have recently died a horrible death. Controlling the phantoms to do as they wish. Sunlight weakens them, but at night, or in dimly lit rooms. They can extinguish nearby lights while in the presents of the light source.

As denki explains. Kirishima searches for clues. While pushing himself along. He spots one of izuku's vests. That's when he sees the buttons match the one he found at the school.

Kiri:^Why was his button at the scene? Wait is Midoriya the wraith, or is he being controlled by it? Either way I've got to investigate more.^"Hey guys, I'll be right back. Recovery girl has a treatment for me to get better."

Denki:"Want some assistance getting back?"

"Nah man. I'll call a nurse if needed. You just figure out how to get Midoriya back."

With that, Kirishima heads down to see Recovery girl. Once treated, he's quickly released from the hospital.  Instead of telling his friends upstairs. Kirishima walks out and calls tamaki.

Tamak8:"Hey red riot. How's your Recovery going? I heard you were attacked at school."

"I'm alright,  but I need your help. Can you meet me at an address?"

"Sure I guess."

"Great, see you in a bit."

Kirishima texts tamaki izuku's house address that he found in his records. While waiting outside for about an hour. Kirishima calls him.

"Hey man where are you?"

"Sorry can't talk. Kinda busy. Afo escaped tartarus prison and villuans are trying to follow after him.- *crash!* ----"

The sounds on the other side are of a huge battle. That's before the call ends. Kirishima hears footsteps walking up. So he hides in the bushes. Kirishima peeks to see afo walking up to the house. With a key in hand. He opens the door and steps inside.

Kirishima ^what the hell I'd he doing here at Midoriya's home?!^

After a minute or two Kirishima walks in. Since the door was unlocked. He let himself in. Kirishima walks around the main floor of the house looking around. He discovers a memorial for izuku's mom who passed away not long after izuku started high school. The a knower door beside the stairs to go upstairs. Kirishima peeks to see that it's the basement entrance.

Afo:"There's no need to fight it any longer. You can't escape what's a part of you."

Kirishima pulls out his phone to send out a text to bakugou,  sero, denki, mina, tamaki, fatgum, and Tetsu Tetsu. It's a request for backup and the address, but as Kirishima goes to turn the screen off. The message reads <message failed to send. No signal found>

Kirishima didn't see it and keeps walking down to the basement.