19: Running Out Of Time

3rd person pov:

Kirishima is dragged back into the basement, and pinned against the wall by the fog.

Izuku floats up to have direct eye contact with him. Eyes glowing greenish yellow.

"So how did you find us?"

Kirishima grits his teeth and turns his head away.

"The quiet game doesn't work on us. We will get answers, by any means."

From the fog grows spikes that impale Kirishima's hands and arms.

"GRRRAAAAAAAAHAAH!!!"

From his screams, a white fog that only izuku can see is coming from Kirishima's mouth. Just as izuku appears to breathe in the fog. Blood begins to drip from his mouth.

"Looks like our time together is almost up. This vesil is about to expire. So I'd better split to make more use of him before then."

The black fog leaves izuku and chains him to a chair beneath where Kirishima is pinned.

"S..so you're not working together? If that's the case. Why was one of his vest buttons by the school?"

"That fool wanted me out of him. So he forced me out. Unfortunate for him, because the damage to him was greater than he anticipated. For years he's been sending codes asking for help. Yet no one has ever came to his rescue. So I use his hatred as fuel to seek revenge for him. Even at ua. No one tried to free him. Instead you all watched him like a captured animal at the zoo. For him, ua was no different from afo's labs."

Izuku's raspy weak voice calls out.

"You're wrong. Everyone is my friends. Even in chains. I had company that I knew wouldn't hurt m..me."

"Yet it was your plan to bomb all might's office and fuck bakugou in the shower."

"K...kacchan followed me in and took advantage of my sleep deprived state of mind!"

"Now now, there's no need to lie. Just admit that you still have a crush on him. You called out to me to carry you away before you could feed on his pain. Bakugou's guilt is the only reason you're still alive."

Kirishima is in disbelief of what he's hearing.

Kiri:"Did you and bakubro really-"

Izuku's head drops.

Kiri:"Well did you!? Answer me midoriya!"

Izuku:"y......yes."

Kirishima begins to cry tears of rage and conflicting emotions. That's when the beast feeds on Kirishima's negative emotions like a banquet fit for a king.

Izuku begins to cry as his injuries start to heal.

Meanwhile iida continues to search threw the files in izuku's office. That's when something interesting is discovered.

Iida:"I found something you might wanna see!"

Bakugou and shoto rush over to see izuku's health records.

Bakugou:"What the fuck?"

Shoto:"How's that posible?"

Record:<DNA: no match

Blood type: A-, B-, O+, AB-, >

Izuku's Blood type hasn't been the same since afo captured him. Nor has his DNA. Only izuku's looks have stayed the same.