13: No Sleep For The Healer

3rd person pov:

As izuku wipes the sweat off his brow from another patient in need. He walks out to see Endeavor yelling at a nurse.

"What do you mean he has to wait?! I have a hero here who's about to die!"

Izuku walks over to see his old teacher, and the state he's in.

Izuku:"Nurse i need my trauma team now. We can't wait any longer."

Nurse:"But sir we're a first come first serve hospital."

Izuku:"No we aren't. The policy is greatest injuries to scratches. When I get done with him. I'm reporting you to the head of your department unless you get me my team RIGHT NOW!"

With that being said. In moments aizawa is being rushes back for surgery. As aizawa is going back. He is being put to sleep with gas and oxygen mixed. Once asleep, he unflinching his fists. From his right hand falls a twenty sided dice. Only for it to roll and land on one. The moment aizawa enters the pitch black surgical room. Izuku gets started healing and mapping out wounds for his team to treat. Since it's dark in the room. His team has night vision goggles to assist them.

The black water from the enemy begins to show itself. Only to scatter out away from aizawa because of izuku's quirk. One bubble lands on izuku's shoes and blends in. That's about the time aizawa flatlines for a moment. So izuķu keeps his focus of aizawa's heart and lungs until the blood transfusion gets in him. Saving his life. Once stable. Izuku backs away.

"Alright he's in the clear, but just incase. Keep him in the icu for observation. We need to insure that infection doesn't set in, or rejection of the new blood."

With that order. They obey and wheel shota out of surgery.

Izu:"Huh huh finally. Now maybe I can rest for a bit-"

Speaker:<doctor midoriya we need you ready for another trauma patient. It's another hero severely injured.>

"No rest again I see. Alright bring them in."

Izuku is surprised to see kirishima being rolled in. Shrapnel all in his body accompanied with burns tells izuku there was an explosive that took him out. Since izuku's team is with aizawa. Izuku uses his quirk to heal him in order of worst to least life threatening injury. Making this  his most delicate surgery yet, and also his longest.