A night to never forget pt2

Y/n's POV

We're so close to each other that if we to a breathe out of our mouths then it'd hit our faces.

We both look up from each other's lips to our eyes and just stare into them for a second. Josh leans in a little more and we're kissing. My eyes close themselves and my arms wrap around his neck on their own.

I feel his tongue touch my bottom lip as for asking for entrance. I open my mouth letting him in and it turned into a heated make out.

(Btw they're 14 so no smutty wutty)

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"Woah." Josh said in a whisper making me burst out laughing.

Josh's started laughing too and when we calmed down Josh said we should probably start heading back home. I agreed and we climbed out of the tree.

When we got home I jumped on the bed and let out a big sigh.

"What's your problem?" Josh asked me.

"That kiss was my problem, it was just too good to be real. I got to be dreaming." I said sitting up on the bed.

"If it is, shit I don't wanna up." Josh said making me laugh.

He came and sat beside me on the bed.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me down to where I was laying on the bed and he was laying beside me with his head in the crevice of my neck and his arms still around me.

That's really how we fell asleep. Tonight was a night to never forget.

————————end—————————

270 words

Still short Ik but I'm kinda busy with Volleyball and track training and other things too.