Hot asf

Josh's POV

Me and Y/n were in my room just sitting on my bed side by side quietly.

I lead my head on Y/n's shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling a little sad." She replied.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" I ask her than look up at her.

"All I wanna do is cuddle under my covers while watching movies and eating cookies and cream ice cream." She said letting out a sigh.

"Ok, you go get changed and I'll get things ready. Ok?" I asked her.

"Ok!" She says smiling.

I smiled at her sudden happiness and let go of her so she could go change into her PJ's. I go get the snacks and her favorite movies. I went to go get the ice cream and when I got back I saw   Y/n sitting on the bed criss cross wearing this⬇️

 I went to go get the ice cream and when I got back I saw   Y/n sitting on the bed criss cross wearing this⬇️

She looked hot asf not gonna lie.

When she sees me she looks up at me and smiles. It made me fell like I had a roller coaster inside of my stomach.

I ignored it and smiled back crawling into bed and laying down. Then Y/n comes and lays beside me putting her head on my chest after picking a movie to put in.

(Y'all cuddling⬇️)

I was watching the movie when I heard light snores

I was watching the movie when I heard light snores. I look down to see a beautifully and peacefully sleeping Y/n in my arms. I smile and rest my head on hers before drifting to sleep.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to Josh sleeping on my chest and cuddling my waist.

(How y'all are cuddling when you woke up from your nap⬇️)

I smiled at him and felt myself fall asleep again. I don't know how but he makes me feel this one way that nobody else can. He always makes me smile and blush without even trying. It's like he's leading me on but without him even knowing!

If only this boy knew how much I love him.

352 words

————————————————————
                 Sorry this is a short
                chapter, I know and
                I'm sorry..........NOT
                REALLY THOUGH!
————————————————————