Woah man....

Josh's POV

It was a regular day. I woke up, put clothes on, and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a coke in a glass bottle from the fridge. When I closed the fridge I seen my CD for my computer in an envelope hanging on the fridge by a magnet.

"Ma, I thought I told you that you can't put magnets close to computers or it will erase them?" I yelled.

"Sorry hun, I forgot." She said walking in from behind me. "Oh, please don't drink coke for breakfast Josh." I heard her tell me, but I ignored her and opened the bottle taking a sip while studying my CD.

After a few minutes of studying my CD, I hear Carol yell "Cans and bottle's!"

I smile, grab my hat, and go look out the window to see Carol fixing her hair. 

I hurry and fix my clothes to where you could see my underwear and made my pants sag. I grab the white bag of cans
and bottles before opening the door to see Carol getting all the bags of cans and bottles situated.
I drop the bag of cans and bottles beside Carol and bend down beside her.

"Hey Carol." I say to her looking in her eyes even though she wasn't even looking at me.

"Hey?" She tells me with a weird look on her face while turning her head to face me for a second.
She stands up after tying the bags together, and I stand up in sync with her.

"Carol, is your dad a theft? Cause' he stole all the stars from the heavens an put them in your eyes." I say completely looking at her in awe.

"Thanks?" She says giving me the weird look again before bending down again.

"No serious Carol baby, you so fine..." I tell her bending down in sync with her.

"Look, I'm really busy right now." She says standing up and putting the bags in the back of the truck she rode in.

"Yeah umm, me too." I reply after standing up and taking a few steps back.
"So umm, how about me, you? At the the restaurant nearby at 7:00?" I ask kind awkwardly before my mom walks out and says hey to Carol.

"Hey Ms.Terry!" Carlos replied to my mom smiling.

"By Josh!" My mom says after kissing me on the cheek.

"MOM!?!" I yell in embarrassment as my mom walked off to her car.

"No thanks Josh, I have plans." Carol told me giggling.

"Oh ok, maybe another time?" I ask her hoping she'd say yes.

"Maybe, bye Josh!" She yelled leaving.

"Bye." I said bluntly walking into my house.

Y/n's POV

I got home after track and put down my bag. I went into the kitchen and got a water since it was the only thing we had in the fridge.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yell yet to get no reply.

"Mom? Dad?" I yell again still getting no reply.

I was confused and started looking around.

"Ma! Hello?!" I yelled looking in there bedroom to see nobody in there.

"Dad?! Are y'all home!?" I yell before walking into the living room to see a horror movie playing and the back of my parents heads on the couch.

"There y'all are, I was getting scared!" I say walking into the living room.

I see my mom and dad sitting up right on the couch close to each other, but they were dead with blood all over them. I stood there frozen from shock for a second than I ran out of my house screaming and crying.