7: Finally

"Now Im grabbing he's grabbing my hips, and pulling me in, kissing my lips and whispering in my ear..."

--------------------

"What? How is that-"

"Save it Midoriya."

"Goodness, you are that dense, *kero*."

I was confused after that, but remained quiet.

"They're both just people pretending to like each other. Actually, I think Ashido dared Ochako to ask out Bakugo as some silly joke, and for some reason both of them are scared to let go. Its a strange situation, and we know we can't say anything, *ribbit*." Tsuyu informed me, and I started going through the details and evidence.

"Its odd seeing Bakugo scared to break something off, but I think its also because Uraraka kind of started to like Bakugo." Todoroki added, and his heterochromic eyes met mine. "Look, we know we can't say anything, but we have a plan."

"No... I can't do that. Uraraka is my best friend, it'd be like betraying her if I took what she has!" Had no one taken into consideration Uraraka's feelings? Im.not calling her sensitive, and yeah, finding your soulmate while your in a relationship happens, but I don't want to betray my friend like that. That's no way for a friend to act, let alone a person in general.

"Midoriya, we get it but... I mean, think of my situation. I thought Jirou would have stolen Yaoyorozu from me, or gotten angry when I admitted the truth to her about me being Yaoyorozu's soulmate. Jirou wasn't mad at all, rather she was supportive."

Fair point. But in all honesty, Uraraka is sensitive. I would hate to break her heart.

"Okay, okay... But what if Kacchan doesn't break up with her?"

"Midoriya, we already told you the answer to that basically, *ribbit*. Your making excuses that aren't getting you anywhere."

Fine. Asui was right about that. Im just to scared to tell the truth.

"So... Your point then?" I asked.

They both face palmed at the same time.

"You really are hopeless..." Todoroki shook his head and rested it on his crossed arms, which were on the table.

"Izuku Midoriya, our point is, Bakugo might like you. And its clear that you like him. But I think there's something more than just that going on here, *ribbit*."

"...And what if your right about there being more?" I questioned, and she placed her hand on top of my own scarred one.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! You know what Im talking about and you know I can't say it out loud, so what are you doing?!?!"

At this point I thought my brain was going to be a smoothie after how harsh and fast Asui was shaking me.

"This conversation was totally pointless! Go talk to Ochako and-"

"Hey guys!" A bubbly voice interrupted us from behind.

"Hey!" The three of us at the table said at almost the same time.

"Ready to go back to the dorms?" Uraraka asked, and all of us nodded and began our walk back to the dorms, continuing small talk but I kept getting lost in space and thinking to myself.

I have to talk to Uraraka and Kacchan. I can't lose any other chance when I failed so many times.

We arrived at the dorms, and since it was pretty late, mostly everyone had gone to their dorms after dinner. The rest of us thanked Uraraka for thinking of the idea to go out, and we all headed back to our rooms. Todoroki stopped me in the hallway.