4: Too Many Thoughts

"I should've built a home with a fountain for us..."

----------------------------

A wide smile spread across my face as All Might's words burned like a brand into my head.

"Young Midoriya, you still have a chance."

He's right. Hopefully. The problem is, hoe m I just going to steal Kacchan away from Uraraka? She'll be heartbroken and never forgive me. What about Kacchan? He's always hated me, bullied me, and is dating Uraraka.

All Might seemed to notice the worry on my face as we walked closer to the entrance of Highs Alliance, or Class 1-A's dormitory. He stopped in his tracks and tugged on my shoulder a little.

"Young Midoriya, don't worry about it. This is a difficult situation, but only 40% of people worldwide find their soulmate, and you could be that 40% if you wanted to. Just go for it." He patted my shoulder and continued on his way. I was too wrapped up in my thoughts and too tired to respond.

I crept up to the door of the tall building before me, hoping no one was awake.

I slowly opened the door, and luckily no one was there.

Yes! I pumped my fist down and was about to walk up the stairs until...

"Deku!" I felt two small hands grip my shoulders lightly, and turned around to see Uraraka.

"Hey Uraraka!" I chuckled nervously, and she back away with a slightly concerned smile.

"Everyone was worried about you! Early morning training?"

"Yeah, you know the drill..." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Uh... Deku? You okay?" Uraraka's face lit up with concern.

"Yeah! Just tired that's all!" I quickly waved and ran into my room faster than you could say "Plus Ultra!".

I slumped down against the door, burying my face in my hands. I didn't know what to do. Uraraka is my best friend, but Kacchan is my soulmate, and they are both in love.

How do you tell a person that your stealing their love and taking him for good?

I ended up dragging my tired body to my bed and not waking up til around dinner time. Ashido and Asu- Tsuyu, were making some ramen.

"Hey Midoriya! Where were you silly?" Ashido beamed, turning to and handing me a bowl of ramen. "Well this morning I went out for training and took a long nap afterwards."

"Ha! You're going to turn into Bakugo if you keep taking naps like that!" She laughed and soon everyone filed into the kitchen, probably because of the savory smell filling the air.

"Oh, I would be careful with what you say, Ashido. The pomeranian is not going to be happy when he wakes up from his nap!" Kirishima teased, and right as he said that Kacchan walked downstairs.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, SHITTY HAIR!?!"

"Nothing, Bakubro! Just go get your ramen!"

Everyone at that point was laughing or giggling.

Eventually, everyone was settled down on the couch and eating ramen happily... Of course until somebody finally spoke.

"Who made the goddamn ramen?"

"Uh, Me and Tsu made it, Bakugo!" Mina was hoping he was going to say something nice, but she thought wrong.

"No wonder. There is no flavor."

Tsuyu and Ashido looked offended.

Even though I wanted to roll my eyes at the remark, I found it cute that Kacchan was analyzing the flavor of the food.

"Then you make the ramen next time!" Ashido was standing up and shouting.

They bickered for a while as everyone placed their bowls in the sink and quietly retreated to their dorms.

Sadly, sitting down at my desk and looking at the quite heavy stack of papers on it reminded me that I have school tomorrow, and all of those papers were due.

Since I slept most of the afternoon, I stayed up till morning finishing homework.

"Midoriya!"

"Midoriya, wake up at once or you'll be late for school!"

I knew that voice anywhere.

I lifted my head for on my desk, rubbing my eyes and blinking before looking at Tenya Iida, who was doing the same choppy-hand he always does.

"Midoriya, I saw your light on last night through the crack at the bottom of the door. You should have been sleeping like everyone else!"

"Sorry Iida, I just.... Got busy with homework!" I said, jolting up.from my seat to grab my uniform as I noticed the clock read 7:42 and class starts at 8.

"Please do not let it happen again and Dont be late for class! See you then!" Iida rushed out as quick as he could, making sure he wasn't late. It at seem like Iida was harsh, but he just wanted everything to be perfect, neat and tidy. Wish my love life was the same wa-

No. Not today. I am not going to continue to sulk about something I can fix. But when is the right time?

Just then I realized I was lost in thought all the way to UA. I dashed into the classroom, luckily I was extremely good at being late.

"Midoriya, the dorm systems are supposed to be a way for all.of you to get to school on time. Go sit down."

"Yes sensei! I was-"

"I Dont wanna hear it just sit down so I can give you all a lesson and then sleep." Yeah, today was not one of Mr. Aizawa's "good days".

The day went on, and I admit I probably got called out multiple times for being too lost in thought. Todoroki had to snap me out of my trance because I was mumbling and class was over.

Of course, I was the last one out of the classroom, and I was about to turn the corner until I saw Kacchan and Uraraka. They didn't see me, but I saw them a row of lockers down, basically just embracing each other in the empty halls.

Uraraka was giggling, and Kacchan had his usual dreamy- I mean, just a smirk, on his face. I made sure to go down low and peek from behind the lockers and doorframe.

Then I saw something.

No, two things.

Uraraka...

Is giving my soulmate a promise ring.

------------------

WOOO! CLIFFHANGERS! Im usually really bad at those but I want this story to be longer than 5-6 chapters, soooooo...

I just wanna let u guys know that I am not a supporter of the Ochakugo/BakUra/Urabaku ship. Its actually one of my least favorites in the fandom, and yea, I could have chosen Kirishima, but I wanted a little more drama to commence with the whole "My best friend is dating my soulmate" thing 😈

I hope you all are enjoying, and please vote if you are!