[my princess charming] - chapter 6

(a/n: tw: this whole fking chapter is just 4bus3. slight tw: bl00d)

Deven grabbed Catra's shoulder as she closed the door. She turned around to face him, he faked a hard smile and scrunched his face up.

"Let's talk."

She took a deep breath, as Deven held onto her shoulders as they turned and walked towards Violet, she had a grand smirk on her face. Catra turned quickly, kicking Deven's knee and ran for the kitchen trying to run into garden.

As she tried to open the sliding door, Deven grabbed her by her hair, she yowled in pain.

He glared at her
"Do you really think it's going to be that easy?"

She tried to get him off of her by kicking him, but could do nothing.

He threw her into the living room, she tried to make a run for it, he stepped on her tail, Catra shrieked.

"You're more of a rat than a cat, aren't you?"

Catra looked at him, hissing. Violet stood up, and kneeled down next to her, putting her hand on Catra's face, moving the hair out of her eyes. She smiled, a soft grin on her lips, one that changed the way she looked completely. Catra turned away from her, she grabbed her chin, turning her back.

"Don't look away from me, my dear wife."
Catra turned to her, her face stained with her tears. She grit her teeth, slowly saying under her breath

"I hate you."

Violet stared at her for a moment with no reaction, then got up. Slapping Catra across the face, there was silence for a moment.

"Take her to the kitchen."

Deven grabbed her leg, dragging her into the kitchen as Violet stood in the doorway, she laughed slightly. Deven placed her against her cabinet, grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting her hair up to her shoulders.

Violet suddenly went flying into the dining table, Deven gasped, running towards her. He turned around to see a hand on his shoulder, it gripped harder, clenching their fist they hit Deven in the face.

Catra laid on the floor, bleeding from her leg, she cried quietly on the floor. They picked Catra up in their arms, carrying her out,

"A..dora?"

She had an intense look on her face, as she walked out of the house, she placed Catra in the back seat, laying her down. Finn looked at her,

"is mama going to be.. fine?"

"yeah. yeah she will be finn." 

Catra had fallen into a deep sleep, she was so tired.

She woke up a lot of hours later, waking up in a strange bed. It was pitch black, she grabbed her phone. It was 5:44AM.

She'd been sleeping for 12 hours?? She turned to see Finn, asleep under the covers. She sat up, still confused about where she was, she turned her phone's flashlight on, seeing a group of blankets on the floor. She moved the blanket from the person's face, seeing blonde hair.

Adora?

Catra got up, wandering around the house, she walked to the living room, looking around. She then walked to the kitchen, and went into the fridge, grabbing a beer. She sat on the couch and drank it slowly, crying into her lap.

It was so quiet, she could hear the birds flying and singing. There was a loud dog bark that made her jump, she was quietly talking to herself whilst rubbing her temples, stressed. She had her hand on her hair, it was roughly cut, Catra cried harder.

She blamed herself for everything that happened, she cried into her hands. Finally calming down, she looked up, taking a deep breath interrupted by

"Hey Catra."

Adora was stood there in the doorway, with just a sports bra on and a pair of boxers. Catra stared at her, she'd never seen her like this.

She cleared her throat, before turning away, Adora sat next to her.

"Are you.. okay?"

Catra sat with her hands on her lap, she nodded, she was embarrassed that Adora had to save her, and had to see her like that. Her ears went down and her tail instinctively wrapped around Adora's wrist, she began to pet her, Catra was caught off guard by this. As Adora pet her more, Catra let out a low purr you could hardly hear, Adora gasped silently, she was shocked, Catra slowly lifted her head up.

Adora scratched her under her chin and her pet her head, the purring got louder and louder, Adora looked as if she had sparkles in her eyes. Catra fell back, her head landing on Adora's lap, she froze and had her hands in the air like she did something wrong. Catra had fallen asleep once more, Adora smiled at her, she moved her hands through her hair.

(the reason Catra is really tired: she hadn't slept properly after the day after they got drunk which was 3 day ago and also she's extremely stressed).

Two hours later, Catra had woken up, her hand wrapped around Adora's shoulder as Adora's was wrapped around her back, holding her tightly. Catra's tail fluffed up, embarrassed, she got up quickly, her face turned red. She stood up, and she quietly woke Adora up, shaking her by her arm

"Adoraaa... adoraaaa. ADORA"

Adora quickly woke up, startled.
"Wh-WHAT?"

"Can you take Finn to school? I have to do something today."

Adora was still half asleep, she mumbled

"Mhm- yeah I can kitty-"

Catra put both of her hands on her face, crushing both of her cheeks together.

"OKAY?"

"yeS OKAY." Catra let go of her,

"Oh and do you have any clothes for me to wear?"

Adora nodded and took her to her closet, she handed Catra some small pants she outgrew that fit Catra perfectly, and also gave her a shirt that was a bit big for her but she just wrapped a belt around her, she didn't care much. After getting dressed, Catra put a smaller jacket that was meant to be a cropped jacket but fit Catra perfectly.

She walked outside, knowing exactly what she was going to do.

Adora had dropped Finn off at their school, then drove back to her apartment.

She wondered what Catra was going to do, but still sat at home, doing some work.

a/n im sorry for this chapter bcuz it was just sad idk. and also the next chapter will be funner , bcuz spoiler, she goes back to her house 😦

that's all im gonna say.

eat well, drink lots.
bye.. for now 🥴