Pasta, Bears, and a lot of- SHUT UP!

Ok. I am fine. Everything is great. Chris was wrong, Scarlett still hates max. We lost our dumbest player, team Maskwak lost their only chance at victory. Now I just have to make max go home, tell Scarlett I'm in love with her, and everything will be great.

Ugh, who am i kidding? I'm too much of a coward to admit it. But the first part should be pretty easy.

"What're you writing?" Scarlett asked me. I snapped my journal shut. "Nothing interesting" I said. i did not want her to see how i was writing about being in love with her (Can you really blame me?)

"I predict that Chris will sound his stupid airhorn in three, two, one" she said.

Chris's airhorn blared over the loudspeaker. "How did you-" i said

Confessional

Scarlett reminds me a lot of my sister. Mainly because she has an above average IQ.

End

"Attention my soon to be victims! Your fate awaits you at the grand clearing. last one there eats a rotten egg" Chris said over the loudspeaker.

Eat a rotten egg? No way am I doing that.

We all began to run (Except for Topher, for some odd reason).

"Last one there eats a rotten egg" Topher said, catching up "Sounds better with a more youthful inflection. Agree, or strongly agree?"

"None of the above" i replied. Topher glared at me before running into a tree. That's karma for you.

We arrived in the clearing, where Sugar was polishing off the rotten egg, and she seemed to be enjoying it. I threw up in my mouth.

Topher arrived "And Topher arrives last, which means he eats the rotten egg" chris said as Topher arrived "Aw man, for real?" Topher asked in shock.

"Luckily for you, it's already in Sugar's stomach" Chris said

"Smell what ya missed sucka!" Sugar said before burping loudly. Jasmine blew the burp away. It blew into Dave's face, and he fainted. I laughed

"Dave!" Sky exclaimed. She tried to help him, but jasmine stoped her "Don't! He's the enemy, and he'll turn on you the first chance he gets!" she said

Confessional

We're still talking about Dave, right?

End

"Listen up campers, today's challenge is called hush or die. The teams have to run through three seperate and unique zones. The three zones have one thing in common though; the noisier you become, the greater the danger." chris said.

Gulp

"Area one is called the Lion's lunch. You gotta sneak through a field of sleeping lions. Wake one up, and you're lunch"

"But they're sleeping, so?" Shawn said. Hmm, he has a point

"Oh. And there are rattlesnakes too" Chris said.

"Oh. That's bad" Shawn said nervously. Whelp. We're gonna die. "Umm, a rattlesnake's poison is kinda deadly" Jasmine said.

"The venom in our snakes has been slightly diluted, so, you'll only feel like you're gonna die" Chris said.

Yeah. Because that instills so much confidence.

"if you make it out of that zone alive, maybe you'll die in area two. The Pasta Blasta. Make a noise in zone two and blindfolded chef will blast you with pasta."