Realizing I'm Wrong

Well, I have to admit it was strange stepping out of the house after being confined in it for months. I know I had to tell Marcy and Anne and see if they were free also. This is just terrible timing I mean imagine being them and after not hearing from me for months I just randomly call them and ask "Hey how are my girls?" In conclusion I'm just not going too.

The Second thing I thought of was Boba, it's weird but it's from a coffee shop I used to go to when I skipped with Anne. I realized the monstrosity that is what I was wearing and raced inside to have a much needed shower. Although most of my clothes were scattered across my carpet in the piles I had made I found a decent outfit from my almost empty closet that wouldn't make me look like a walking eyesore.

I decided to brush out the knots in my hair and leave it down. It has grown down to my elbow at this point and it's more of a nuisance than anything, but my Mom is already mad at me for enough of reasons I don't need to create another.

I grabbed some cash from my moms wallet and began walking to the coffee shop. The world was truly transformed to some sort of apocalyptic video game Marcy would play. My phone began rapidly going off again and I decided to take a glance. A Snapchat group called "Calamity cuties🥰💕" popped up on the top of my screen. The message under it was from Anne.

Anna Bannana💕: Marcy did you get the okay???

Mar Mar❤️: Yes, I'm currently running to the nearest game stop 👍

Anna Banana💕: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My thumb gently nudged the text box and I watched horrified as I saw my Bitmoji pop up. I didn't know what to do in the moment so I threw my phone on the sidewalk making a huge crack. Upon picking up my phone I yelled "oh my god" and I saw one message before leaving the chat.

Anna Banana💕: Sasha I know you can see this!

I turned off my phone as it kept going off as I speed walked to the coffee shop. As soon as I caught my breath and pushed to open the door I noticed it wouldn't budge. I read a sign that said "currently closed due to current circumstances." I rolled my eyes and kicked the door. "Of course." I looked down the road for the next best thing which was the ice cream shop.

After getting my signature mint chocolate chip I looked at my phone again, having a little relief that Anne and Marcy had seemed to stop trying to get me to respond. I took the last bite of my waffle cone and left heading back to my room.

I couldn't help but think how sucky this is. I truly have nowhere to go but the place I've spent the last 3 months trapped in. I dragged my feet until I got up to my driveway and felt eyes staring at me. "What's your problem?." I said as I turned around.

I didn't even have time to see who was there before I was wrapped in a hug. I looked down shocked to see it was Anne.

"Wha-, why," I said in between voice cracks.

"You're so dumb" Anne said pulling away from me

All I could get out was

"I know"

Tears started to well up and they wouldn't stop, I quickly tried to wipe them away before they began to run down my cheek. Before I knew it I began balling as Anne gently hugged me again.

"These last few months seriously sucked" I said in between sobs

"Tell me about it Sash" Anne said crying while laughing

"Where's Marcy?" I said after composing myself again

"She's getting the food." Anne replied

I scrunched my eyebrows obviously confused.