𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑦/𝑛!

Tomorrow, tomorrow is when you get to go back to school. Honestly, you were just happy to see Robin more.

But something worried you, last night, for the very first time, Robin didn't come over. He didn't do his nightly routine where he come visits you while your dad is asleep. You don't know why. Today you were gonna ask Finney and see what was up.

But right now it's 4:32 in the morning. You'll do it when he wakes up

(time skip to when everyone is up)

You quickly rush out of bed to catch Finney before he leaves. You see him sitting at the table eating some cereal.

"Hey Finney..." you sit next to him and move closer so your dad doesn't hear your guys conversation.

"Do you know what's up with Robin? He didn't come over last night, and i'm worried." you look down a little upset, you really wanted to see Robin.

"No, i don't know why. Do you want me to ask for him?" Finney rubs your back for comfort.

You look up at him with tears in your eyes and nod.

(time skip to when finney got back from school.)

as you hear the front door open you sprint to go see finney, you were DYING for an answer all day.

finney looked at you with fear and sadness in his eyes.

"So!? What did he say?!" You ask almost yelling, you were so impatient it feels like you were about to pass out.

"(Y-Y/N).. Robin can't come over anymore.. Robin bumped into dad again. He looks worse then before. He told me dad said if he ever comes near you again..he would kill you. So he said for your safety, he said things were over between you guys." Finney looks down after he said all of that

The world stopped spinning for half a second after you heard that. You couldn't breathe, you could feel anger boiling up inside of you.

You just collapse on the floor, silently crying. So many tears were coming out of you but you didn't make a sound.

You couldn't believe that you lost your soulmate. You still have so much love for him it's hard to explain.

You feel Finney hugging you, but it didn't help comfort you. So you got up and slowly walk towards your room.

"If i see dads face...i will kill him." You said in a low voice before walking in your room, and locking the door.

(time skip to the next day)

You woke up and got dressed, you just brushed your hair but didn't style it.

You walk out of the room and look down at your feet. You didn't wanna look anyone in the eyes, or you would burst into more tears.

"(Y/N)..let's go." Finney grabs your hand and walks out the door with you.

"(Y/N) look at me, please. Talk to me." Finney stops walking at turns to you. You just kept looking down at your feet. You didn't wanna cry again, your eyes hurt when you blink and there all swollen and puffy.

You pull out your walkman, put on the headphones and listen to your music. It was a way of telling Finney you didn't wanna talk right now, so he just grabbed your hand and kept walking.