𝐸𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒

You walk up to the missing kid sign and grab it and start silently crying. You start walking back to school to show finney the paper when you see a black van get in your way. Just then you see a weird looking man drop all of his groceries. "Aww noo! Look at this!" He says scooping up an egg yolk. "I'm sorry sir, are you okay?" You say grabbing his hat and giving it to him "Thank you, wanna see a card trick?" He smiles widely at you almost to creepy to look at. You shook your head no and looked inside the black van "Are those....black balloons?" "Yep." Just then he grabs you with all his strength. You try to scream for help but he started spraying something in your mouth that prevented you to do so. Then with all of his strength he knocked you out and threw you in the back of the van.

You wake up and your vision is a little blurry, you sit up to see you are in a dark room, the only light that's coming in is a window that has bars blocking off the outside. Just then, you hear the door across from you open. "Hello. Pretty little thing." he says getting closer to you but you scoot back. "Why the hell am i here, and wheres Robin?!" You yell at him. getting straight to the point. "Robin? Oh yes! You will never find that kid. He's long gone sweetheart." He says chuckling. "You'll pay for what you did to him. You son of a bitch." You glared at him, you were so angry but also sad that Robin is gone. "Shut the hell up." He walks out with the door slightly open. Your eyes widen as you noticed and quickly rn to the door. But just then you hear a phone start to ring? You slowly turn around and walk to the phone. You slowly pick it up to answer it... "Hello...?" You say hesitating.

"Don't go through that door."

"why not? i wanna go home."

"Just listen to what i tell you! Don't. Go. Through. That. Door, (Y/N)!"

"How do you know my name? Who is this?"

"Me? I don't know who i am. Just..going through that door will give you a punishment. You walk through that door? Your playing his disgusting little game."

"What game..are you talking about."

"Naughty boy."

"Okay fine, i won't go through the door. I trust you."
You hear him hang up the phone. You put the phone back and hear the door swing open. "I have food for you. Eat up." He says setting the food down. Then he leaves, leaving the door partially open again. You get up to go eat the food. Every. Single. Piece.

After you were done eating. You were laying down on the mattress. Words can't describe how much you wanted to see Robin again. One last time. You go into your pocket to pull out his bandana. you look at it and start fiddling with it. You start to sob as you really take in how you would never see him again. You turn to lay on your side, crying yourself to sleep.

(Your pov)

I'm having a weird dream where Robin is in it, but he looks horrible. Cuts and bruises all around him. He looks like he's in pain "Help me." Was all he said before i woke up

You wake up to see the man staring at you. "What the fuck?" You sit up and move all the way back to the wall. "Sorry...i just like staring at people when they sleep. You know..your a pretty little thing. You have a lot of beauty. Surely there would be a lot of people wanting you to be back right? A lot of friends..your family..." he says moving his head. "I only have 2 good friends. And my father won't care if i go missing. He always wanted a boy." you say looking down. "How sad..a pretty girl but a horrible life..your better off just dead." He gets up to leave. "That boy made my life change. Someone who actually wants to be with me. And you probably killed him. So yes, i'll be better off Dead." He stops for a second..then keeps walking to the door. He leaves bit again, he leaves it partially open.

You hear the phone ring again. You get up to answer it. "Hello? Who is this"

"I don't know who i am, (Y/N). But i will help you escape this hellhole."

"Thank you, what do i need to do?"

"The front door, he took my bike lock and locked the door with it."

"Well what's the combination?"

"I don't seem to remember it. But i think i did carve it into the right wall, it's low so you might need to crouch to find it."

"Thank you so much, your very kind for helping me!"

" *Chuckle* your welcome. Now save yourself. You should do it while he's sleeping but be very quiet."

"I promise i will, once again thank you so much." With that, you hang up and run to the wall to find the code.

After you got the code, you quietly open the door. You walk up the stairs hesitating. As you walk up to the room you see the man, is he sleeping? Just then you see another door partially open as well. You couldn't help but want to see it. You walk towards the door and open it as quietly as possible. As you open the door, you see stairs leading down to somewhere. So you go look.

As you walk down you notice another door. it was partially open. you open the door. "I DONT WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU!" a familiar voice screams.

"R-Robin?" you swing open the door to find the exact room you were in. But it was Robin who was on the bed.

He quickly gets up.

"(Y/N)?!" he looks at you. His eyes lit up.

You quickly run over and hug him. you start bawling your eyes out. "I-I thought you were dead!" you say, hugging him so closely. and he did also. "I didn't even know you were here...(Y/N)..we need to get out of here. he holds up your head up so you can look each other in the eyes. "I'm so happy to see you."

"We need to hurry. i already found a way to escape. But we need to be very quiet." You grab his arm to lead him out the door. You both quietly step up the stairs and walk past the man sleeping on the chair. You both walk to the door to where the bike lock is.

You quietly put in the code, and unlock it. You both smile at each other and quietly open the door. As you both quietly exit the house..

"Going somewhere?"