𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

You wake up tired as hell, you look at the time and groan quietly, 4:23 AM?? You quickly remember what happened last night and sit up to look around your room. You see no one in there. But you do see a note on your nightstand.

"Hey, sorry i had to leave so no one would catch us. I'll be back tonight okay? See you later, hermosa <3
-Robin"

You grin and start to quietly giggle. You put the not in your drawer so your dad wouldn't find it. Then you notice the bathroom door open and you see his bandana sitting there on the counter. Shit, i must of forgot to grab it. You slowly get out of bed, grabbed the bandana, and the walked back to your bed to fall back asleep. You held the bandana as you were falling asleep.

(Time skip to walking to school)

"(Y/N), you look tired." Finney points out as you both walk out the door. "Yeah, i didn't get much sleep." You say remembering last night. "I'm sorry that dad did that to you. you did nothing wrong." He says stopping to look at you. You sigh "It's fine. I'm a lot better now. Can we just go to school?" you say looking at him in a pleading look. He just sighs and nods his head.

When we got to school i noticed that Robin was no where to be seen. I got a little worried that he might be sick or something so i thought i'd hurry to his house during lunch. But right now i need to focus on this damn math equation.

(time skip to lunch break)

As your were secretly walking out of the school Finney caught up to you, "Where the hell are you going!?" he says grabbing your wrist. "Chill out. I forgot my science book at home. I'll be in and out." you say walking away. Finney just scoffs and turns back to the school. As you were walking you noticed a new missing kid sign on the fence. And when you saw who went missing you almost forgot how to breathe.

Robin is gone.