𝑂ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡.

"Y/N)!! Wake up damn it! We're late for school!!" Finney says aggressively shaking you awake, "Jesus Finney! Okay okay! Get out so i can change dummy." You get up and push him towards the door to get out. "Robins here...he's been waiting for your ass to wake up!" your eyes quickly widen when you heard that and shoved finney out the door "WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT SOONER YOU IDIOT?!" You slam the door behind him and hurry to get dressed.

You rushed out your room "Finney! Where is my other shoe?!" You say running around the house to find it. "Under the table..for some..reason." Finney hands it to you and you shove it on your foot. "Okay, i'm ready. Let's go!" You say rushing passes him to walk out the door. As you do you meet your favorite pair of eyes. "Hey handsome! Sorry for the wait." You walk up to hug him and he immediately hugs you back. "No worries, i know you sleep in." Robin laughs as he says that. "Y'all make me wanna shit on myself." Finney says right behind you annoyed that you found a lover before he did. you give him a glare. "Whatever, let's go." you walk away from both of them.

As you got to school you noticed the three dick heads staring at you. "Oh look, it's the whore! I wonder who she sucked off this time!" One of them say as the other two laugh. You quickly turn around and smile at them "Robin." You turn back around and go to your locker.

All three of them, including your brother, were shocked to hear that come out of your mouth.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes, Finney?"

"What the fuck." (btw i took my friends idea. She wrote it in her second book. bxnnie4lyfe )

You just innocently smile at him. "Relax, brother, i'm just teasing."

"You hear that? She sucked me off." Robin says looking over and Finney and smirks. Finney GLARES at him. You look at Robin and just giggle, while Finney has his eyes widen like a deer in headlights. "(Y/N), you better not be.." Finney looks up at you. "Finney, like i said earlier, i was just teasing! I haven't done any of that stuff."

"Yet." You and Robin both say in sync. You quickly turn your head over to him. "Great minds think alike." you say walking up to him kissing his cheek, then walking off. "(Y/N) When we get home i SWEAR i'm gonna kill you!" Finney yells at you. But you didn't acknowledge him and kept walking. But you did smirk.

(time skip to lunch)

you hear the bell ring for lunch and you quickly got up. You walk out of your classroom and see Robin talking to this other girl, who you thought looked way prettier then you. You instantly felt a ache in your stomach. Please God no... but then you instantly relax as you see he isn't even interested in what she has to say.

"So, do you wanna go out sometime?" The girl says to him, twirling her hair with her index finger smiling at him.

"Nope." He says flatly and walks off.

You couldn't help but chuckle a little, you were really happy that Robin turned her down. But while you were walking past her, you flipped her off and walked towards Robin.

"Hey hermosa." Robin walks up to you and immediately swings his arm around your shoulders. "Hey handsome." you say looking up at him, kissing his cheek."

"So, you sucked me off?" he says lowering himself to whisper in your ear. Your face heats up as you remember that moment. "I uh...wasn't thinking in that moment and felt confident so...i said what i said." You say not making eye contact with him. "Your face is crazy red right now." he laughs "Shut up..or ill bitch slap you so hard." "Do it." you stop walking and look at him. "What..?" you say looking like a deer in headlights. "You heard me, do it. i won't mind that you'll be the one doing it. because you can, and it's hot." he says looking at you at the corner of his eyes smirking. "What the fuck? Do you have a pain kink?!"

"Only when you do it."

You instantly turn red and speed walk away. But he just followed you.

while at lunch you, Finney, and Robin just kept joking around and made each other laugh, and just had a good time. No one bothered you guys. It was just a pretty fun moment to be in.

(time skip to walking home cause i have no idea what to write about next)

You kiss Robin a "bye" when it really meant a "see you tonight" (no i'm not writing any perverted stuff so don't make me) You and Finney were just joking around and making each other laugh. "So, did you or did you not suck Robin off?" Finney says genuinely asking. "No, i for real didnt, i don't even think of doing any of that stuff with him." You say laughing while you tell him that 'anytime soon' you thought to yourself.

As you got home you quickly went to your room, did your homework, took a shower and just did your own thing. and on cue, You heard tapping on your window. 'right on time' you thought. You open the window to see your handsome boyfriend standing there smiling. "Hey my love." He says stepping in your room and hugging you. you immediately hug back and sink into the hug. "hi handsome." you say as you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him.

It got heated instantly after 6 seconds of it. You both were enjoying the moment and didn't wanna stop.

Until..

"Hey, (Y/N), Can you help me with this quest-" Finn
opens the door and sees you and robin sitting on your bed and you on his lap.

"Oh shit." you and Robin both say in sync.