𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠?

"Long enough to see you guys stare at each other like that." Finney stops leaning on the wall and starts walking towards you two. "You know, you guys would be pretty cute together." He says smirking at the both of you. Your face turned pink after Finney made that statement and you looked down at the floor.

"Oh?" Robin says as he looks over at you smirking. That was it for you and your face turned beet red and got so many butterflies in your stomach

"O-Oh?" was all i could mumble out.

(Time skip to walking home)

"So what's up with you and Robin?" Finney says out of no where looking at you. "Huh? Nothing..." you say remembering the moment in the bathroom. You look over at your arm to see his bandana tied around your cut. "We just met..but i'm sure that we will be very close.." you say smiling to yourself. "Yeah, to close" he says back wiggling his eyebrows. You scoff and roll your eyes. "Hey (Y/N)! Hey Finn! Wait up!" You hear a voice say behind you. As soon as you realize who it was you got more butterflies in your stomach. "Hey Robin!" Finn says while secretly laughing to himself noticing that i totally froze up. "Oh! Hey..Robin." you say looking up at him smiling. Crap..why do i have a weird feeling in my stomach?! "Hey..so wanna hang out?" he says grinning. That beautiful smile. "My dad says i cant hang out with boys after school. He's very over protective." You say groaning as you roll your eyes. "But finney can hang out." i say looking at him, but he looks upset. "Cant, sorry, i have so much homework to do." He says in a annoyed expression. "Why doesn't your dad let you? Did something happen if you don't mind me asking" you look up at him "No, literally nothing! he's just way to over protective and it's driving me crazy!" You say pissed off. Just then you see the sun setting and you begin to freak out. "Finney...the sun is setting" You say almost panicking. "...Oh shit. Sorry Robin we have to go." Finney says grabbing my arm and running as fast as we could home. "B-Bye Robin!" You say turning around as your running" "See you later, hermosa." he yells back at you.

(Time skip to your house)

"Where were you two.." your father says clearly drunk. "Finney go to your room. You get let off." He says pointing to him. I'm so dead. "Good luck" he whispers in my ear, then quickly runs off. "(Y/N).." he looks at you. You can see in his eyes that he was furious. "D-Dad i swear.. it was just a big misunderstan-" "SILENCE YOU BRAT" your father throws you into the wall, making a few pictures fall off the wall and crash on the floor, instantly breaking. You yelp in pain as he picks you up by the shoulders, not knowing he was touching your big cut. You scream in pain and tears fall from your eyes "LET ME GO! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! DAD PLEASE LET ME GO! IM SORRY!" You say screaming on the top of your lungs "IT HURTS STOP!" You kick him in the leg making him fall over and you run to the kitchen. You see his bottle of wine and you quickly grab it and raise it up. "I SWEAR, IF YOU TOUCH ME ILL DROP THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH." you scream as you stare straight into his eyes. You see him get more mad, he starts running towards you. *CRASH* "I told you." you look up at him and suddenly you look in fear to see his belt.

(Time skip to 20 minutes later)

You run to your room and as soon as you close the door you lock it and immediately collapse on the floor, sobbing your eyes out. you crawl over to your mirror to see the damage. There is blood everywhere all over your face and body. You groan as you get up to limp over to your bathroom to take a shower to wash off the blood. As your taking off your clothes you look at Robins bandana wrapped around your arm through the mirror. You look down to look at it, you untie it from your arm and look at it. You start getting butterflies just thinking about him. You smile to yourself as you look at it. You put it down on the counter and step into the shower. You groan in pain as you feel stinging all over your body. It hurts so bad that you actually start to cry.

(time skip to you out of the shower)

As your done putting on your clothes and wrapping bandages around your arms and legs. You hear a knock at your window. You turn to the window a little scared. You slowly walk up to it and you hear more knocking. You quickly open up the blinds to see Robin standing there. Suddenly both of your faces lit up. You open the window. "What are you doing here??!" You say whisper- yelling. "I just wanted to see you.." he says smiling at you his smile is so breathtaking. "Wait..you can't be here my dad will catch you! You need to go!" you say giggling but also worried. "Oh come on i just got here! At least let me stay for a few." He says smiling at you. "..Fine! Only for a few minutes! But you have to stay quiet!" You say letting him in. His eyes widen as he sees your arms and legs wrapped in bandages. "Jesus what the hell happen??" he says grabbing your arms. "It's nothing.. just a few scratches." You say pulling away. "Stop..don't pull away." He gently grabs your arm. "Please tell me what happened (Y/N).." His face looked so worried. "...My dad didn't understand my situation." I say looking him in the eyes. My eyes start tearing up. "(Y/N)..your dad did this?" he says as he pulls you into a hug. He smells really nice. You sink into the hug and wrap your arms around his neck. You look up at him. he looks into your eyes worried. "I promise i'll protect you from now on." He says pushing back a strand of your hair behind your ear. "What about you? You also need to be taken care of also." You say looking at him with a worried expression. "That doesn't matter to me right now. Right now...your my priority." And he leans in to kiss you.

You almost immediately kissed him back. kissing him feels so nice. You could stay there forever if you could. You both stop to get air.. "So, i'm guessing you like me back too, huh?" He says chuckling in between words. "Of course i do. I've had a crush on you the first day i met you." You say giggling.

That's chapter 2! I hope you enjoyed! And also thank you for reading!