BACKSTORY

- You are openly gay and everyone is cool about it.

- You have always been in McKinley Highschool, you live with your mom and your little dog, and you see your dad every weekend. 

- This is your last year in high school

- You are friends with everyone and your best friend is Kurt and Santana.

- You and Quinn only know each other from far, although you two share the glee club she never talks to you. 

- This is what YOU think of Quinn: she is so overrated, you don't like her style, and you hate that she treats her friends badly, she only cares about popularity.

- Quinn's best friends are Brittany and Santana, and because Santana is also your best friend, you have to share her with Quinn so when she approaches you leave.

- You are going out with Rachel, you two are figuring things out.

- Your perfect type is blonde girls with blue or green eyes, exactly like Quinn but you have never seen her with love eyes.

- Quinn always has boyfriends and she flirts with every boy she sees.

- You also flirt with a lot of girls but you get bored very easily, you have very high standards

- Quinn goes out every Friday with her friends.

- You prefer staying home watching tv or playing video games.

- Everyone warns you about Quinn, they tell you that even tho she is the prettiest girl in school she lies A LOT just to make people look bad, even her friends.

- You are a very kind and funny girl that's why everyone likes you.

- You are on the girl's football team as the captain.

- You drive a mustang

- You have tattoos

- You play the guitar and the drums

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY.