The Parade Video

Weiss POV

I enter Y/N's dorm. Upon doing so I see him passed out on the bed. I feel his neck and sigh.

Weiss: "You're still alive."

I go to leave when I notice him holding his scroll, which is still on. A voice screams to leave it alone but I can't resist. I delicately remove his scroll. When I have it I notice he was looking at a newspaper. I go wide eyed seeing the title.

Newspaper: "Mr. and Mrs. L/N among casualties in Atlas Square bombings."

I skim the article and become sad. They were at the epicenter of the main explosion. I scroll seeing a video. That voice yells like a banshee but I hit play.

Video: *announcer* "And they are, Mr. and Mrs. L/N. They are the ones who've put together this little parade. Many hope this will open more doors between humans and Faunus."

Y/N's parents wave at the cheering citizens as they ride a custom made float. Looking just past them is a young Y/N sitting on the shoulders of a bodyguard smiling and waving. An explosion then goes off on the float Y/N's parents are on. I gasp covering my mouth as everyone screams in terror. I then watch as more explosions go off. I switch off the video and shed a tear looking at Y/N who's still sleeping.

Weiss: "I'm so sorry Y/N. I had no idea you were hiding that much pain. You watched as they were taken away. It's a miracle you're still the way you are."

I move his hair to the side and gently kiss his forehead.

Weiss: "I'm so sorry for everything I said about being hurt. Turns out you had it worse than anyone ever could imagine. I promise Y/N. I will make it up to you."

I take my leave heading back to my teammates. I meet them in the dorm.

Yang: "Where were you?"

Weiss: "What're the plans for tomorrow?"

Ruby: "Nothing. We're on break."

Weiss: "Good."

Blake: "Why?"

Weiss: "We're gonna do something special for Y/N."

Yang: "Where's this coming from?"

She smugly smiles.

Yang: "You like him don't you?"

I blush but yell to hide it.

Weiss: "I'm just looking out for his emotional well being!!!!"

Yang/Ruby/Blake: *whisper* "You're so in love with him."

Weiss: "What was that?"

They all whistle avoiding eye contact.

Y/N POV

I wake up to the bright sun. A whistle is then blown sending me rolling off my bed. I groan seeing team RWBY.

Ruby: "Gooood morning Y/N!"

Y/N: "Why did you do that?"

Yang: "We have a special day planned out for you."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Blake: "Don't resist. It's best to let it happen."

Weiss: "Now come on. We're already behind schedule."

They leave as I tap my ear piece.

Y/N: "Please tell me you have a way to get me out of this."

I receive silence which surprises me.

Y/N: "S.A.M?"

Yang:  *in distance* "Come on Y/N!!!"

I sigh and go do whatever it is they have planned. I find myself at a rather large building.

Y/N: "So what're we doing here?"

Weiss: "You have a thing about art. So we're gonna see what the brand new art museum has to offer."

We enter the building. I look at the art being displayed. I tilt my head.

Y/N: "Not half bad."

I look at RWBY to see them all whispering to each other. This makes me highly nervous.

Y/N: "Oum help me."