𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑

〘 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 〙

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━

"The guild is being way too loud than usual, "Aevy muttered as she and Cael hid inside your coat to prevent themselves from colliding with a large object; a table for example.

"Did some members have a fight?"

Quirking one of your eyebrows in question while standing right in front of the large doors of the guild. Eventually, you shrugged it off and opened the door slowly to step inside the building.

However, as soon as you do, your eyes immediately landed on the bickering boys which are Gray and- Who is that pinkette kid? You could say the rare color of his hair is the main reason why he caught your attention.

As much as you love to greet everyone else, their boisterous voices are getting annoying that you immediately make your beeline over to the Master's office.

The other guildmates who have noticed someone's presence snickering to themselves, couldn't wait for the disaster that was soon to occur.

"Hey, dumbass! Just admit that you ate my food!"

"It's not me, ice princess! You probably ate it without you noticing it!"

"Did not!

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did to-!"

Your gaze fell on the red-headed girl when she stomped her feet in their direction.

"Can you guys cut the crap already?!"Erza's voice boomed.

You watch her grabbing a fistful of their hair to slam their skull against each other which brought not only pain but also stars in their view. Their agony scream echoed throughout the building while their bodies rested on the floor, holding their head due to the impact.

Your hand still holding the door knob of the office, their scream also leads you to winch without noticing, as if you could feel their pain.

"Ow! It's hurt!"

"Argh!"

"Well, that's what they got for causing a ruckus, I guess."You chuckled and disappeared into the room to give your reports to the old man with the sound of them getting themselves lectured by the female fades into the background.

───────────────

"You're not Erza."The unfamiliar boy declared the fact when you told him to stop fighting and narrowed his eyes, "Who the hell are you?"

Except receiving the cold gesture from the anonymous, you received another exciting male voice that finally welcomed your return with open arms you could see the tears in the corner of his eyes when he jolted back up to his feet,

"[Y/N]! You're back!"

"Oh, I want to hug you but please wear your shirt first."You smiled as you simply ducked down to dodge his hug attack while his lips erupted into a bashful grin, looking around to search for his clothes.

The others soon greeted you with a broad smile on their faces, hugging both Erza and Cana and you gave your book to the little Mcgarden who wrapped her small arms around your waist in glee.

There's still one person who hasn't greeted you as he remained far from the crowd that was formed around you and could only watch the scene with an envious stare. Various questions about you flooded his mind.