𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

〘  𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 〙

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"There are lots of new faces since the last time I was here."You whistled while looking around the guild, completely ignoring the two bickering males in the background. You were sure the red haired maiden will handle them later and it's not like you have any business with them.

Your eyes soon fell on the blonde,

"So who do we have here?"

"Hi! My name is Lucy! "She cleared her throat when she realized her tone is high-pitched, quickly holding your extended hand for a handshake, "Lucy Heartfilia."

"Lucy, yes?"You hummed, she has a beautiful blonde locks with deep chocolate eyes, you noted which reminds you of someone. However, you decided to just brush it off.

"By the way, did you ate a strawberry cheesecake?"

Surprised, Lucy flashed a smile to the woman. "I did, how'd you know?"

"Well, I have this special nose, y'know? You could say it was a bit sensitive with a smell-"

Without warning, you placed your hand on the back of a raven haired dragon slayer's chair. With just pressing your palm on it, you managed to tilt it a bit so his scarlet eyes would be met with your [ color ] ones.

"Like how I smelled a phantom here."You commented while sniffing the air, a coy smirk pursed on your lips in a taunting manner when the male scowled. The [ color ] eyes glowers down on the steel dragon slayer, eyeing him from head to toe, as if judging — no, you're judging him. Mostly about the headmaster's decision on letting people like him joining the guild. It only leaves unnecessary ugly taint.

"You should be thankful I didn't taken apart in the Phantom Battle."You said, an unfriendly smile showing on your face, glaring for a while at the scowling Gajeel. "I would've killed you guys off with my own hands."

He soon scoffed at the way you said it with a nonchalant smile but he sense no hint of playfulness in your voice, "Gajeel. Gajeel Redfox."

You took his extended hand and gave him a firm shake. "My name is [Y/N], [Y/N] Symforá."

"And you— gah!"You were startled when the woman moves her face closer to your face just as you were about to turn to her, causing you to stumbled back but was caught by the ice user himself, which only intensifying the glare the blue haired woman had on you.

Quickly, you hid behind Gray in an effort to not be in Juvia’s line of sight. "What's the deal of that phantom woman?"

"Ah, that's Juvia. Juvia..."

Gray trails off, eyebrows furrowed before shifting his gaze at the blue-headed woman.

"What was your last name again? Oh well, you two can get to know each other."

The way Gray just brushes her off the moment she was about to answer just like rubbing the salt on the open wound. You can see the way Juvia's heart shattered but her glaring on you only intensifies.

Yikes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

sorry, this is quite short.