One big family

Viviane's pov

The second were home, Amelia and I burst through the door.

My mom runs to me and engulfs me in a giant hug. Aunt Emily does the same with Amelia.

Mom still doesn't let me go but aunt Emily hugs Chloe before walking in front of Aaron.

Mom lets me go and also goes up to Aaron. Emily puts her hands on his face and starts crying more. "My baby boy." She hugs him and he hugs her back, tears in his eyes.

Once aunt Emily let's go of him my mom and dad hugs him, along with Ian.

"It's good to finally meet you, Aaron." My mom says to him. My uncles agree.

I see Caleb sitting in the back and I run up to him. I kiss him and he wraps his arms around my back, kissing me as well.

Someone clears their throats and I see everyone smiling at us. "Oh shut it." I say before kissing Caleb again.

3 months later

So aunt Serene has a baby girl and her names Abby. She's adorable and I'm sad she was already two months old when I met her.

I haven't taken my bracelet off since my mom gave it back to me, and I don't think I ever will. I never wanna be without it again.

My family and I are getting back to normal and I just love them all so much.

Aaron really likes it here and we all love him.

Caleb had no where to go do he stays in the guest house outside in our backyard. He joined our families mafia and is a lot happier than he used to be.

I'm incredibly lucky to have my family and even though it was a rough time, I'm getting better. We all are.

"Viviane, time for dinner!" My mom calls from downstairs.

We're doing this thing where all of us, every night, eat dinner as one big family.

Emily and her kids, mom and dad and their kids, Ian and serene and their kids, it's a lot, but I love it.

"Come on, Viv." Amelia says as she walks out of our room.

"Coming, Lia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I would like to thank you again so so much for reading my book.

Like I said, I may come back to it in the future, but right now it's the end.

If you want to see more of this series please let me know and please give me ideas.

I have other books that will be coming out very soon and I hope you enjoy those.

Thanks for reading :)