I'll help

Viviane's pov

It's light out now. Amelia still isn't here. Where is she? I hope she's okay. Uncle Cal is still trying to find a way out but I'm so exhausted. I'm sitting on the floor, trying to think of anything that can help.

All I can think of is Amelia. I hope she's okay. She's probably as miserable as I am.

Amelia's pov

I close the door behind the maid who brought us pancakes and bacon. I walk over to Chloe and set a plate down in front if her.

Once we're both done eating there's a knock at the door. Since I don't actually have a choice if they come in or not, I don't answer.

Aaron walks in and I glare at him. "Get out." "No." "Get away from my sister." "She's my sister too." Chloe looks at him. "What?"

"Hello, Chloe. I'm your brother, Aaron. It's nice to meet you." Chloe looks at me.

"I heard mom talking one night. She was talking about someone named Aaron. She said she missed him. Is that him?" I nod.

She goes over and gives Aaron a hug. I try not to gag. "Chloe, come back over here." She starts walking but Aaron very gently grabs her shoulder.

"Actually, I need her to come with me." I stand. "Not a change in he-" "there's a child."

Aaron interrupts me. "I'm 11. I'm not a child." "Yes you are." Aaron and I say at the same time.

"Chloe wait right outside the door." "Chloe, don't you dare." I can tell she's stressed out. "Please, just agree so I know what to do."

"Go wait in the hall." Aaron says and this time I don't intervene. It wouldn't do anything anyway. Once she's out of hearing range I storm up to him.

"If you even about about hurting her-" he cuts me off. "I know you don't believe me, Amelia, but I would never hurt her. Or you." "You lying piece of shit." He looks hurt at my words.

He grabs my elbow and forces me to the other side of the room, far away from the door. "Look, I was always on your side, okay?

Harry found out and he was going to get you guys back anyway, and at that point he already had Chloe with him, so I brought you here because I know you'd want to be with her.

Plus then he'd still trust me and I could help you from the inside." I don't know if I should believe him or not.

"Amelia, you have no reason to believe me, but I am telling the truth. Amelia, please, I'm your brother."

"Fine." He sighs. "Thank you." He goes to walk but I stop him. "But if she comes back and is even the slightest bit upset, I will murder everyone here." He nods and says, "I'll help." Before waking out the door.

Livia's pov

We walk back in the house and I send the kids upstairs. It's late and past their bedtime. Leo starts scrubbing the paint off the wall.

I can't believe she was here and I wasn't. I could be holding her right now, but I'm not. Because I wasn't here. That's the only thing I can think about.

Ian comes down the stairs and looks very happy. "What's happening?" I ask, and it gets everyone's attention.

Serene just got back down from putting the baby to bed.

"We found them. We're going to go get them. Right now." We all are shocked and I try not to get my hopes up but at the same time I definitely have my hopes up.

"I'm coming." Leon says immediately. "So am I." The three of us say at the same time. "Okay guys, we can't bring everyone."

"My daughter is out there." "We'll bring her home. Please, stay here." Leon begs me.

Ian turns to Emily. "You're not coming." "Excuse me?" Leon turns to her as well.

Emily vs her brothers, who will win?

"Em, Harry will do anything and everything to make sure you stay there." She's about to talk but Ian continues the sentence for Leo.

"We will bring Aaron, Amelia, and Chloe, home safe. I promise you." "Guys-" "we lost you for 16 years of your life, Em." Ian says before Leo finishes. Wow, they truly are brothers. "We won't lose you again."

"Guys, those are my kids." "We will get them back, Em." "What's so bad about losing me? Leon, you didn't even give a shit about me when I first came here."

Leo looks extremely hurt. I know Emily is upset and isn't thinking and doesn't mean what she's saying, but Leo really struggled with her absence all those years ago.

"Of course I did." "No, Leon, you didn't." She says them quietly. "Look, if you're talking about when you tried to kidnap my girlfriend-" Ian interrupts them.

"We are not talking about this right now. Emily, Leon did care. We both did. Very much.

Leon, stop bringing that up. You know why she did it and going back I wouldn't change it-sorry Liv-"

"don't be. I wouldn't change it either." I say, eyeing my husband. "See? So let it go. She's our sister, Leo."

"Fine. I'm sorry, Emily." "Me too." "Good." I say. "Now go save our children." They nod and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I plan to have 12 chapters total for this story. I do have other stories that I will post but after this book it will be the end of the 'missing' series.

I may come back to it in the future but for right now when chapter 12 is done, so is the series.

I'd like to thank anyone who is reading this. It may not be very many people, heck it might just be one, but I'm very very grateful.

Knowing that even just one person is enjoying my story means so much to me.

Thank you <3