Note to self

Viviane's pov

I take a shower the next morning. I dry my hair until it's damp and then put it in a braid. I throw on a dark green hoodie with a white tank top under it. I have on jeans and ankle boots.

When I leave the bathroom and go into the main room Amelia gets up and goes to change.

I sit on the bed, feeling anxious, when someone puts their arms around me. "Hey, calm down. Everything will be fine. We'll get you home today, Viv. I promise."

I try my best to smile at Caleb's sweet words. I kiss him but then go back to messing with my hair. He gently takes my hands and kisses them.

"It'll be okay." He looks into my eyes. "I swear, I will always be with you. I will always protect you. And I will get you to your family." "I believe you." I whisper.

Aaron comes back into the room and sits on the other bed. "Hey, how long have Lia and I been gone?" I ask Aaron. He sighs. "A month." "A month?!" "Almost two."

"I guess my aunt had her baby and we missed it." "I'm sorry." "It's not your fault." He doesn't say anything. He's tired. So am I. We all are.

When Amelia leaves the bathroom we all gather in a car and start the drive. Aaron is driving so I'm sitting in the back with Caleb and Amelia is in the passenger seat next to Aaron.

Caleb rubs my back, trying to calm me. I'm glad he's here. I look to him. "Caleb." He looks at me. "Yeah?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me. Promise me you'll do everything you can to always protect me. I won't feel safe until Harry is gone."

"I promise you, Viv. I promise." I nod and lay my head on his shoulder.

Amelia and Aaron are up there having a random conversation.

Amelia's pov

"Are you excited to finally meet mom?" I ask him. "Yeah, I really am. It was like a dream come true, finding you. I mean, it was unfortunate circumstances, but it was a dream come true to meet you."

I laugh at his commentary. "I've always wanted a brother." "Really?" I nod. "You know, we have an 11 year old sister."

"I heard. What's she like?" I smile thinking of her. "She's the most amazing little girl. You'll love her, just like I do."

"I'm excited to meet her." "I'm excited to finally see her in so long. I'm excited to see all of them."

"Do-" he cuts off, unsure of his sentence. "Hm?" I ask and he drags his hand through his hair.

"Do you think they'll be happy to see me?"

"Who?" "Our family. Mom, Chloe, our aunts and uncles." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I do, Aaron. I really really do." He smiles warmly at me and continues driving.

We spend a lot more time driving and around the middle of the day Caleb and Aaron switch seats.

Now Aaron and Caleb are upfront and I'm in the back with Viv.

It's been hours.

Viviane's pov

"Do you think we're almost there?" Amelia asks Caleb again. He nods. "We're getting closer." We're almost home. Finally.

When I see my house my heart starts racing and all I want to do is run out of the car and into the house. Amelia and I wait impatiently for Caleb to park the car.

I open the door quickly and jump out of the car. We run inside but I don't see anyone. "Mom!" I call, a large smile on my face. "Mom!" Amelia calls.

"Dad!" I call when my mom doesn't answer. "Mom?" Amelia asks. "I have a bad feeling." She states. "So do I." Aaron and Caleb are behind us. "Wait here." We tell them and go upstairs, to Ian's office.

We open the doors but no one's there. Amelia and I split up and meet back at the foyer. "No one's here." "Where are they?" I ask, knowing she has no clue.

"Look." Aaron points out. There's writing on the wall. Black writing.

Thought it'd be that easy?
-Harry

"How did he know? How did he know where we lived?" I ask desperately.

"Because I told him." We look behind us and see Caleb and Aaron smiling darkly at us.

We both freeze. But then we start bolting.

Aaron easily catches Amelia, dragging her out the door. Caleb is still chasing me and he's able to trip me. I slam against the ground and hit my jaw.

He grabs me and drags me out the door and into the car.

Amelia and I are trying to get out but we can't. The second I feel the rope against my wrist, I start freaking out.

He doesn't care and just ignores my panicking. They close the door and start driving somewhere. I'm guessing back to Harry's house.

Note to self: never trust anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Sorry for the shorter chapter. Also I'd like to say something even though it's probably unnecessary.

This book is purely fiction. I do not think it's fun or whatever to be in a mafia or fall in love with a kidnapper. This is purely fiction.

If you ever come in contact with a mafia, please do not think it'll be like the mafia romances you read about.

Also

I In no way, shape, or form, condone kidnapping or falling in love with a kidnapper.

If you or someone you love has ever been kidnapped and is expressing love for them than please alert a medical professional immediately!!!

I'd also like to apologize for this message but for some reason I just wanted to clarify

Thank you for reading and have a great day :)