I won't ever let go

Viviane's pov

Once we get to Harry's house we're dragged back inside but this time they bring us to Harry's office.

"Welcome back, daughter, daughters adopted cousin." He greets us.

I spit in his face.

"Bitch." He calls me and I just smile at him.

"Caleb, put Viviane with the rest of them, I'd you would." He nods and leading me out of the room.

"Amelia!" "She'll join you shortly." Harry calls back before the door closes.

I'm not sure where he's taking me but I try to fight him. "Viviane, stop." He says, annoyed.

"No. You made me think you cared about me. I told you about my parents. My real parents. Was anything you said real?"

He doesn't give me an answer, which makes me angrier.

"I bet your family isn't even dead. I bet they're alive and well, just working happily with Harry. A nice little family of sociopathic manipulative killers."

"Shut up." He snaps. "I didn't lie about anything I said." "Except about carrying for me." He stops us and looks at me again. "I didn't lie about anything I said."

We start walking again but I don't believe the words he just told me. If he cared about me, he wouldn't do this.

"Really? You promised you'd keep me safe. That you'd protect me." He just shakes his head.

He opens a door and we're walking outside. "Where are we going?" "Would you stop talking, Viviane?" He snaps at me.

Dick.

However, I do shut up. He leads me to this house thing that looks abandoned and opens the door. It's creepy as hell in there and I don't see anyone. I'll be alone in there. I don't ever wanna be alone again.

I turn to Caleb. "Caleb, please, don't make me go in there. If you really care about me than please don't make me go in there." He won't looks me in the eyes.

"Go in, Viviane." I shake my head. "Caleb." I whisper, a broken voice. "Viviane, walk inside the house." My vision is blurry.

"Caleb, please-" he cuts me off but physically pushing me into the house. I land on my back and the air is knocked out of me for just a second.

I stand up right as he slams the door. I throw all my body weight against it but it doesn't move. I'm banging on the door.

"Caleb!" No answer. "Caleb!" I can tell he's still there. "Caleb." He walks away.

I'm sitting on the floor, pushed myself against the door, when I hear someone.

"Viviane?" I look over and see a girl I vaguely recognize. She has super fair skin and super black hair. Wait...she was one of my moms bridesmaids.

"Snow White?" I ask. She cringes. "Oh, dear, please don't call me that. I hate my name. Just call me Snow. Even though I hate that as well."

There's another girl behind her. I also vaguely remember her. Wait..."Arizona?" "Hello, dear." Snow helps me up and now the three of us are standing.

"How'd you guys get here?" I ask. "They took us out, one by one. There's a few more people downstairs."

"Is my family there?" She shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know where they are, but I know they're safe." "I'm glad they're safe." "So are we." Arizona adds.

"Who all is down there?" "A few more of your uncles people. Also, your uncle Calvin." I snap my eyes to hers.

"My uncle Calvin?" She nods. He can't visit all that much. I haven't seen him in years.

He must have come back to help look for me. I don't know how he ended up here but I just want to hug him.

I bolt down the stairs, they pointed me there, and call out for him. "Uncle Cal?" "Viviane?" He runs into the middle of the room and I jump on him.

He catches me and is holding me while I basically crush him. I haven't seen any of my family in two months. I haven't seen him in years. I've missed him.

"I've missed you." I say to him. "I've missed you too, Viv." He goes to set me down but I stop him. "Don't. Please." He nods. "Okay, Viv. I won't let go. I won't ever let go."

Eventually we sit down, but I'm still laying against him. I hadn't realized how much I needed a family member until this moment.

For the first time in two months, I have a glimpse of happiness.

Amelia's pov

"Why do you want me to stay longer." He stands up straighter. "I want you to join me." I snort "absolutely not."

"Come on, join your father and your brother, even your sister is here. Though she didn't really have an option."

"You took Chloe?!" I yell at him. "Yes. She's fine, relax. Not even Aaron knew she was here. It was a surprise for both of you."

"You traumatized my sister. My 11 year old sister." "Yes, I am aware." "Where is she?" My voice is angry. "She's upstairs."

Without a word I exit the room. Harry follows me and stops me. "Join us or I kill her." I stop. I slowly turns. "You wouldn't."

"I would." He grins. He's disgusting. "It takes a different kind of evil to hurt a child, Harry."

"I prefer dad." He laughs. "Don't test me, Amelia. Join us or I will kill her."

I refuse to let my little sister die. "Fine." He smiles brightly.

"Wonderful! First door on the left." I bolt up those stairs and into the room.

Chloe is sitting on a bed but when she sees me she looks so relieved. "Lia." She says desperately and I run to her.

She jumps in my arms. "I missed you so much." I somehow say through my breathing. I'm so glad to see her.

I cup her face, looking over her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She shakes her head "No no, I'm fine. Lia, I missed you."

"I missed you more than anything, Chlo." I can sense Aaron behind us. I turn so I'm facing him and she isn't.

I glare at him and mouth "get the hell out." And he frowns before walking away.

I stand there for a long time just holding my sister.