09; 𝖷𝗂𝗎𝗆𝗂𝗇 & 𝗂𝖱𝗂𝖲

iRiS is currently inside the SM Building. She's inside the dance room, warming up. Fixing her hair into a high ponytail. The music starts as she is now in her position. She started dancing freely. Her hair was flying in the air as she moves.

With the music being loud, she didn't notice that someone has been watching her from the door. The music stops, and she lay down on the floor, gasping for air. She heard claps behind her. She turns around to see Xiumin. Xiumin and her barely talked to each other since they barely saw each other around the building.

“Oh— hello!” iRiS immediately stood up and bowed. He bowed back to her. “How long have you been here?” iRiS asks the guy in front of her. “For about 2 minutes ago, you're very good at dancing,” Xiumin answers as iRiS' ears turn into crimson red. “Thank you! What brings you here? Do you need to use the room? Don't worry, I've already finished!” iRiS rants.

She heard a few chuckles from Xiumin.
“My members asked me to check the room, it looks like y—” before Xiumin can continue his sentence, iRiS cuts him off.
“Don't worry! Tell your members that the room is available,” iRiS said as Xiumin nodded, thanking her, and excuses himself to call his members. iRiS' heart is beating incredibly fast. iRiS places her hand near her heart.

“Am I having a heart attack?” She thought and drank her water quickly. If it's not obvious, iRiS never felt like this, ever. She has no clue what she's feeling and what's happening with her. She took her belongings and left the room with different thoughts inside her head. iRiS couldn't help but smile whenever she remembers their interaction.

***

It was another sunny morning at the SM Building. iRiS is currently with her manager at the cafeteria. They were talking about her upcoming debut. Her manager gave her encouraging words and a heads up which made iRiS fluttered and motivated. Before they could talk more, her manager's phone rang.

Her manager kindly excused herself to talk the call. She nods as she was left alone with her iced coffee. The cafeteria was silent not until they heard someone come in. She took her attention off her iced coffee and saw trainees ordering.
They were kind of loud but iRiS thought nothing about it.

Thinking it was just trainees, she saw Xiumin. She froze and grips her coffee tighter making it spill a little. She looks down to her lap to see her lap wet from the iced coffee. Her eyes widened and took a few napkins from the table and wiped her lap. While busy wiping her lap, she heard someone call her name.

Noona!” She heard a boy call her. “Sehun?” She asks him. “Can me and my friends sit with you?” He asks her kindly as iRiS observes the place. There was no available table so she said yes. “Thank you, noona!” Sehun thanked her as she called his friends over.

They greet each other and talked to each other. She was sitting in the middle of Sehun and Xiumin. While the others were busy talking, Xiumin and iRiS did not know how to approach each other as they were sitting beside each other in silence. “iRiS, right?” Xiumin starts the conversation as he noticed her not talking. “Yes, Xiumin, right?” She asks back. “Yes,” “So, I heard you're debuting soon?” “Oh, yes, I am.”

***

“Love, when are you free?” Xiumin asks his lover. After a year, their small talk leads to a big friendship, and to become partners. “Tomorrow's my day off, why?” iRiS answered. “Let's go out tomorrow, then.”

***

“That's how we met,” Xiumin ends the story. The audience, as well as the host, cooed with the story. “You guys are the power couple!” The host exclaimed. “She's your first love?” He asked him. “My first and last,” He answered as the audience went loud.

hhaechanahceahh !