03 ; 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄

RISE ;

RISE ;

iRiS' official light stick was published in 2014.

INCLUDES ;

If you buy her official light stick, it includes three official photocards, a strap, a code for Spotify, and a free battery for the light stick. It even has instructions on how what, and where to put it.

FEATURES ;

The light stick can change into different colors. At the bottom of the light stick, there's a Spotify code that will lead you to a website that includes all her music.

hhaechanahceahh !

✐; " 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 „
- there might be sensitive parts in this story so I'll try to put warnings whenever there's something that might trigger you.

✐; " 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 „
- Learn how to filter things you comment on to avoid misleading information. I do know how to take jokes but please know your limits.

✐; " 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 „
- This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. This story is all fictional. Anything that happened in the story relating to the person is coincidental.

✐; " 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 „
- My apologies for the grammar errors and typos that you're going to encounter. English isn't my first language so please bear with me.

Do not steal or copy my work.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of copyrighted material without the prior written permission from @hhaechanahceahh