08 ; 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝖱𝗂𝖲

“Good morning, iRiSe!” She greeted the viewers happy. She is currently laying down on her bed, bare-faced. She yawns and stretches her arms. “Today's schedule is not that bad,” She said and sat up, and placed the camera on the table. “Okay, we have four interviews today and that's all!” She said as she placed her iPad down.

“This is the shortest schedule I had so far," She said in honesty. She looked like a sad puppy waiting for its owner to come home. “I'll be thanking a bath now, see you later," She said and went inside the bathroom.

“I'm back! I'm currently wearing an oversized shirt because I have to pick my outfit,” She said and blow-dried her hair. She played songs while getting ready. “Let's go have to breakfast," She said and grab the camera to go to her kitchen. “I can't start my day without eating breakfast,” “I'll be making egg and toast, chef era?” She jokingly said and put on an apron. “Jessi-unnie gave me this as a gift," She said and took the ingredients she needs.

She turns the heat on and puts oil in the pan. “One hand,” She said and cracked the egg with one hand while smirking.
“Call me Chef iRiS for now on,” She said and put her desired seasoning in the egg. “Do you guys like to flip your fried egg? Cause I don't,” She said and placed the egg on the plate as the toast is now cooked. “Well, that was fast!” She said and untied the apron.

“While I'm eating, let's talk about something random,” She said and took utensils out. She placed the camera at the dining table and sit. “Just a tip, just enjoy life, have fun, don't care about what others think of you, eat whatever you like, do things you haven't done before, love them before it's too late because you only live once,” She smiles at the camera and took a bite of her food. “We can't avoid having bad days so don't think about giving up!” She said and gave the camera a thumbs up. “You're alive to have fun, don't let storms ruin you, storms don't last,“ She said and took a bite of her food, not noticing it was the last bite.

“Anyways, I'll wash these, and I'll be back!” She cleans the table up and proceeds to do the dishes. The camera then filmed her washing the dishes in time-lapse. After finishing she had confused place and observed the camera. “Why is it on? It's filming?” She confusedly asked. “Anyways, I'll find an outfit now,” She said and went inside a room; her big closet.

“I think you haven't seen my closet but here it is,” She turns the camera around and filmed her 'closet'.

“My closet is pretty big,” She said and starts to roam around. She took a few clothes. This lasted for 30 minutes. Finally, she's finished. She took a few accessories on and went out of her closet. (This sounds so...)

“Slay,” She said while looking at the mirror

“Okay, so now I'm heading to the building where the interview is airing.” She said while focusing on the road. “And yes, I drive with one hand only because I got used to it,” She said and looked at the camera for a second. “It's currently 8:10 in the morning If you're wondering,” The car drive was comfortable. Songs were playing while she was driving. She then arrived at her destination.

She parked outside the building and went inside the building. “I just saw a lovely couple, they're so cute I'm jealous!” She said and went inside the elevator and continue talking. “Xiumin, love, please come back here to Korea,” She said. Even though she's wearing a mask, her loneliness can be seen in her eyes. “Oh, I'm here,” She said and knocked on the door.

The door opens to reveal different staff.
“Oh, my—hello, Ma'am!” The staff who opened the door for her said while bowing. “Hello! Please call me iRiS,” She said and stopped the staff from bowing ten times. Everyone greets her as she greets them back. They now get her ready for the interviews.

***

“I'm back, iRiSe! It's now 2:34 pm and I'm going to eat lunch with a friend," She said as she took her mask out of her bag. She's now sitting inside her car. She sighs as her forehead was now touching the steering wheel. “I'm really tired, but it's life,” She sighs in frustration. After a while, she calms down and starts driving to the restaurant.

“Jennie had arrived, I hope I'm not late,” She nervously said and went out of the car with her camera and bag. She went inside the restaurant and greet Jennie.
“I missed you!” Jennie exclaimed while hugging iRiS tightly, causing iRiS to laugh. “I missed you too!”

iRis said and sit on the chair in front of Jennie. They talked and talked not noticing the waiter was waiting for their order. “Oh, we're sorry!” They both said and ordered.

They catch up with each other's lives — they haven't seen each other
for 2 years —

And that's how the vlog ended.

hhaechanahceahh !