06 ; 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽

13-year-old Hyejin was eating at a Japanese Restaurant, alone. She was still in her school uniform. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail, her bag was beside her. She was sitting in the corner and cannot be seen by people. She was doing a little dance with every bite.

As she was about to take a bite, someone went in front of her. She didn't know who he was but for some reason, she placed her chopsticks down and quietly sighs. "How may I help you?" She asked the guy in front of her. He was wearing a black outfit and holding a bunch of papers. "If you're here to kidnap me, please not now and let me eat my ramen in peace," Hyejin said and took a big bite out of her ramen.

"I'm not here to-" "Then what? I'm hungry," She whines and took a sip of her drink. "Are you interested in becoming a successful idol?" The unknown guy asked her which caught her off guard. "...why?" She asks and places her chopsticks down. "I'm a manager at a company, SM Entertainment to be exact. We're finding talented people who are interested in becoming an idol," "And you thought I'm talented? Is eating ramen a talent?" She places her chin cutely on the table.

"Aren't you the one who performed at your school? Who placed 1st?" The guy said. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Are you a stalker? Causeifyouarepleasestop!" She said immediately taking a bite of her ramen. She grabs her bag and exits the restaurant, leaving the guy in confusion.

 She grabs her bag and exits the restaurant, leaving the guy in confusion

Hyejin was now sitting on the couch. She was still scared about what happened yesterday. She went crying to her mom about it. Her mom told her that she shouldn't worry and that she should just stay home today since she has no school today. She couldn't stop worrying about it but managed to distract herself by dancing.

Her parents were always out every day. They are always working and that made her feel lonely most of the time. She couldn't help but wish to have a sibling. She didn't have any friends because everyone thought she was feisty and not friendly. She has always been alone. She taught herself how to dance, sing, and play different sports.

But that wasn't enough for her to be happy. She wants to be with people who she loves and who love her - who are willing to be with her. She understands why her parents are always working but not having time for their daughter made her say. All the plans she had made with her parents have not happened. All of it was ruined because of their busy schedules.

She sighs and puts her shoes on after changing her sweaty clothes. She decided to drive her bike today. Her bicycle was simple. It has a basket with her favorite flowers - iris - She puts her headphones on and sang along with the song while driving in their neighborhood. While busy singing, something caught her eye.

Buy one get free banana milk. She immediately parks her bicycle and went inside the convenience store. She took her money out of her pocket and count it. It wasn't enough for it. She was about to put the banana milk down not until someone spoke behind her, "I'll buy it for you," she turns around and saw the guy from yesterday.

She was about to reject him but her banana milk was on the line. "Really?! I mean...you don't have to do that," she scratches her head, obviously shy. "If I'll buy it for you in one condition," the guy said. Not knowing what she was saying, she said yes. She got her banana milk and thanked the guy.

They went to a table outside the convenience store. They talked about her auditioning and becoming an idol. As a teen who has trust issues, it took a lot of tries to let her agree. The guy showed her official papers from the company to let her know that he was not joking around. "Sure, I'll audition," she said as the guy thanked her happily.

Before they part ways, the guy gave her the company's number and she also apologized for how she acted toward him yesterday.

hhaechanahceahh !