An Unexpected Visitor in Narnia (male oc): Part 2

Setting: (The Golden Age.)

(Y/c) hobbled down the lengthy hallway of the castle with Edmund supporting him. His legs were still jellylike, after not standing for a couple days, and his hair flopped in his eyes. He could barely remember the how he got into such a terrible situation in the first place. Now he could feel his stomach twist and churn, I guess after three days without food and water could do that to you.

(Y/c)'s stomach made another loud and long grumble noice, making him flush slightly. (Y/c) stuttered again, "S-sorry, for um, any inconvenience, sire."

The young king gave a good-natured laugh and readjusted his grip on (Y/c)'s arm. "Don't worry about that. It did seem like you had quite the trip.

"How long were you in that bag?" The king asked.

(Y/c) frowned slightly, "I don't exactly remember." The pair entered a large guest room with an exquisite bedroom and a large bathroom. "They never really bothered to give me anything. I sort of remember that the ride was quite long." (Y/c) adjusted himself on the comfy bed.

The young king scratched his head thoughtfully. "Sounds like you came from across the Great Dessert on the other border of Archenland, I must alert the High King." He then turned and called some servants into the room. "Make sure our guest is well fed and taken care of."

King Edmund gave (Y/c) a warm smile, "I must see to the royal archives. Make yourself at home." He stepped over the threshold but then stopped. "By the way, I'm afraid we didn't catch your name with the surprise of your unexpected discovery."

(Y/c) had to pause and think for a minute before answering. "--(Y/c), call my (Y/c)."

"(Y/c)," Edmund grinned, "nice to officially meet you."

****

The evening of that same day, the royal trumpets near the gates of the castle were blown accompanied by the sound of a royal carriage approaching the large doors.

"His Royal Majesty, the High King is here!" The news was spread throughout the castle.

The door to (Y/c)'s room burst open making (Y/c) jump.

"High King Peter requests your presence in the throne immediately, sir." One of the castle servants, a centaur, announced.

"M-me?" (Y/c) stuttered in surprise, "b-but I-."

The servants didn't let him continue and instead, dragged him over a large wardrobe nearby and threw the doors open. Another servant went into the bathroom and started running the water.

"We must get you looking decent for His Majesty, luckily I've selected two outfits for you." The first servant pulled out the outfits from inside and held them up. "What ever you choose is your decision."

***outfits***
Preference #1

***outfits***Preference #1

Preference #2

(Either one is your choice too)******

******

"Now," the lead servant instructed, before clapping his hands. "Time to get you washed and dressed."

"Woah wait," (Y/c) spoke up, stopping their rushing feet immediately. "I, uh," he rubbed his neck nervously. "The King w-wants to see me."

The lead servant smiled warmly, "Of course, the moment King Peter returned, King Edmund and his sisters Queen Susan and Queen Lucy told him about you, now His Highness is very much intrigued by your presence."

(Y/c) was pulled into the bathroom and had an entire bucket upended over his head. (Y/c) nearly yelped in surprise with the heat of the water. Then his old clothes were tossed out and the selected outfit was brought to him. Once all was finished, he was whisked to the Throne Room.

******

The High King strode up to the four throne in the Throne Room where his royal sibling waited to greet him. Queen Lucy rushed up to him and pounced on him.

"Peter, Peter! You're back! I can't wait till you meet (Y/c)! He's super cool!"

The High King grinned down at her, "Sounds like our surprise guest is an instant favorite here." He eyed the older Queen nearby. "Should I be worried?"

King Edmund patted him on the back and grinned. Then the bronze double doors to the throne room and (Y/c) shuffled through with a few servants supporting him.

(Y/c) could stand better now but he was still wobbly.

The High King stepped down from the dais and approached (Y/c). "I hear you've become quite the sensation among my sisters since you've arrived." The queens in questioning coughed uncomfortably and the eldest Queen shot her brother a glare.

(Y/c) glanced at the Gentle Queen through strands of raven black hair then back at the High King.

High King Peter looked to be much older and taller than the other royals. He appeared to be in his mid twenties and sported a neatly trimmed beard. "I hope you're stay here was comfortable enough for you.

"My brother has told me that you arrived from across the great desser, however, we don't do business with the Colormens."

"Colormens, sire?" (Y/c) questioned dumbfounded.

"Hmm, I take it that you're not from around here. Colormens are ruthless barbarians from the far south."

"Their Capitol is Tashbaan and they worship a god named Tash," King Edmund finished.

"Captain," the High King called, and a Narnian servant came into the room. "Go track down that trading caravan and find out whence they came who sent them."

"Yes, your highness," the Narnian left.