Lonely Heart, Betrayed Love

Once they walk through the portal, (Y/N) sees Shigaraki sitting at the bar. He sighs, rolls his eyes and mumbles something to himself. "This is (Y/N). They wish to join the League." 

Shigaraki grumbles. "That's fine...I guess they can join." He looks back at his video game and ignores the people in the room. 

(Y/N) stays behind Giran but looks over at Shigaraki to see if they can see what game he is playing, but their view is blocked by his hair. "His hair needs to be brushed but it still looks soft." (Y/N) says quietly to themselves thinking no one can hear them. Giran chuckles at their comment which makes (Y/N) blush in embarrassment.

 "Your room will be the second to last room on the left. It used to belong to one of our old members but unfortunately she died," Kurogiri says. 

"Ok. If you don't mind me asking, how did that team member die?" 

"They were killed in battle. You'll learn more about the League and its members once everyone has warmed up to you." 

"That makes sense. I'll set up my stuff then."

  (Y/N) heads to the room they were assigned. They come back out into the main room after a while only to find that Giran had left. They grip their 3DS Ambassador edition and sit in a corner sort of near Shigaraki. He looks at the console they are holding. "Is that the Ambassador edition of the Nintendo 3DS?" He asks. 

"Y-Yes it is. I have two of them. I don't need my second one...Um, do you want it?" 

Shigaraki stays quiet for a moment, contemplating his answer. "...Sure I guess"

Rose's POV

Rose lays in bed, holding her big teddy bear, Mr. Shadow, close to her and cries. She picks up her phone and opens her contacts. She wipes her tears away. She looks at (Y/N's) number and almost considers calling them, but scrolls to Dabi's number and calls him. Dabi picks up immediately. "Hey, what's up?" 

"Um, can I stay with you for a bit?" 

Dabi hears Rose's voice wobble and he frowns worriedly. "You ok?" 

Rose sniffles and her eyes start to water again. "No. I...I don't want to talk about it right now."

 "Ok, I'll come pick you up." 

"Thank you..." 

Dabi smiles, "Anytime. Love you." 

"Love you too."

Dabi hangs up and starts heading out. Rose slowly gets up out of bed and gets dressed in something other than pajamas and packs up a backpack for a couple nights. Soon Dabi arrives and knocks and Rose runs down and opens the door and immediately hugs Dabi. Dabi hugs back, gently patting her back. "Ready?" Rose just nods and Dabi helps her into his car and they drive to the hideout.

They walk into the hideout and the first thing Rose sees is (Y/N). (Y/N) looks over and they and Rose lock eyes. Rose hides behind Dabi, trying to hide from (Y/N). Why were they here? Of all places. Why? 

Dabi looks behind himself at Rose. "Why are you standing there?" 

"Oh, um, no reason. Let's leave this room really quickly." Rose buries her face in the back of Dabi's shirt. She tries to push him towards his room until a voice spoke up. 

"Hey did you really move on that fast?" (Y/N) couldn't believe this. Just earlier that day Rose and they broke up and now here she is with another person. A villain no less. Was she secretly cheating on them? Is...is the child actually his?

(Y/N) gets up from their seat, a rush of anger taking over them. Rose tries to push herself and Dabi to his room to get away but (Y/N) grabs Rose's hand. "(Y/N) please don't do this now. I don't want to talk." 

(Y/N) squeezes Rose's hand as their frown deepens. "Well I do want to talk. Please Ro-" 

Dabi pushes (Y/N) away from Rose and (Y/N) falls onto the ground. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her. Why the hell are you here anyway?" He pauses a moment. "Wait... I recognize you. You ran into me in an alley on your way home to your girlfriend-" he looks at Rose then back at (Y/N). "I get it now. Is this the ex you told me about Rose?" (Y/N) panics and looks at Rose. Their fate is now in Rose's hands. If she wanted, Rose could tell Dabi and Shigaraki that they are a pro-hero on a mission and that would be the end.

Not looking at (Y/N), Rose nods and quietly says, "Yeah, they are. They..." Rose could just reveal (Y/N's) identity as a pro-hero and she wouldn't have to look at them ever again. But she isn't cruel. She knows that they would kill (Y/N) if they found out. And Rose doesn't want them dead, just...not anywhere near her. Looking at them is painful. She thought she would be fine, safe, being here, but now (Y/N's) here. Why must (Y/N) be here for their mission? Dabi stares down (Y/N). Oh, so they're the one who broke his sister's heart huh? He'll gladly teach them a lesson or two about making his kind and wonderful sister cry. "I'm just surprised to see them here... I didn't know that they would be here..."

  "No fighting in the main area please. If you want to fight, take it outside. I don't want to have to clean up after you guys. Dabi, you should treat them with at least a little respect. They are our newest member." Kurogiri says. (Y/N) stands up and doesn't look at Rose or Dabi for a moment. Anger boils within them. Why was Rose here and with a villain? Why did Rose have to be where their mission was? What if Rose got hurt? Doesn't she realize how dangerous these villains are? (Y/N) turns around so their back is towards Rose. (Y/N) walks away, they had more important things to do than worry about Rose. Rose looks sadly at (Y/N's) retreating form. Dabi puts a hand on her head. "Let's go." 

Rose looks up at Dabi confused. "Huh?" 

"We're going to go get your mind off of them. I hate seeing you upset." 

Rose smiles. "Thank you."