The Biggest Mistake

(Y/N) yawns as they hug Rose close. "You seem tired." Rose says. 

"I'm just a little tired. I'll be fine." 

"Why don't you take a nap while I go cook?" Rose slowly gets out of bed.

"Alright..." (Y/N) says as Rose gives them a quick kiss before leaving the room and goes downstairs. (Y/N) lays in the bed, and lays on their side. 'Man, that dream felt so realistic.' (Y/N) takes off their underwear, and tosses them off the bed . They reach down and play with themselves. Thoughts of Rose slowly turn into thoughts of Tomura and not before long their moans calling out to Rose turn into calling out to Tomura. Underwear off, (Y/N) continues to get themselves off.

Rose quietly peaks in, just in case (Y/N's) asleep, to tell (Y/N) that she's about to make dinner. The scene makes her blush before she hears (Y/N) say a name that's not hers. The same name they said during sex the day before. Shocked and upset, Rose quietly leaves and heads back downstairs.

Soon (Y/N) finishes and cleans themselves up, puts shorts on, and walks downstairs into the kitchen. When (Y/N) enters the kitchen they sense Rose's down mood. "Hey, what's wrong?" (Y/N) puts a hand on Rose's shoulder. 

Rose swats their hand away. "Don't touch me." 

"What? What happened?" 

"I walked into our room and," Rose's voice gets quiet, "I heard you saying that name again." 

(Y/N) tries to wrap their arms around Rose. "It wasn't-" 

Rose pushes (Y/N) away and turns around to face (Y/N). Rose looks at the reader with eyes full of hurt. "I can't believe this. I-I don't know what to say." 

(Y/N) slowly reaches towards Rose, "Rose, it's not like that-" 

Rose backs away from (Y/N), "Then what is it like?!" 

"...I-... I don't know.. But it's not what you think it is! Please believe me! Does our 7 year relationship mean nothing to you now?" (Y/N) feels tears forming in their eyes. 

Rose lets out a bitter laugh, "Oh really? Are you seriously bringing that up now?! I'm not the one who mumbled someone else's name and is trying to abandon my pregnant fiancée!" Rose starts to tear up and turns away. "And to think, I had asked you to marry me. But I guess our relationship doesn't mean anything to you anymore. You really hurt me (Y/N). I..I need to be alone."

Rose walks out of the kitchen. (Y/N) reaches out to Rose as she walks away. They sit down in one of the chairs and puts their face in their hands and sobs.

Rose walks into her and (Y/N's) room and doesn't bother closing the door and just flops facedown onto the bed. Rose curls up into a fetal position hugging Mr. Shadow close and sobs into his fur. "Mr. Shadow, why did this have to happen? I love them but, I don't think this can work. But...what should I do?" Mr. Shadow doesn't say anything, but Rose feels his answer anyways.

Rose started walking down the stairs, (Y/N) intercepted her, hoping to salvage whatever's left of the relationship. Before (Y/N) could speak, Rose put up a hand to stop them, "Don't. I..I just can't do this. It's.....it's over (Y/N). Please, pack your stuff and leave." 

(Y/N) grabs Rose's hand, "Rose, wait! Please just hear me out!" 

Rose takes her hand away and walks past (Y/N) and into the kitchen. "I want you out by tonight."

Defeated, (Y/N) walks upstairs to pack up their stuff. A couple hours pass and they walk down with all their bags packed. They look over to Rose on the couch, "Um...bye.." 

"Bye..." 

(Y/N) stands there for a couple moments, hoping Rose would get up and hug them and say she was just joking or something. But no, Rose just laid there, silently watching her show. (Y/N) turns around and walks out the door, crying, taking the bottle of alcohol and putting it in a pocket in their jacket on their way out. (Y/N) closes the door behind them and heads to the address that was given to them by principle Nezu. 'Giran... hopefully he can get me into the League without too much of a problem... God I really fucked up with Rose... Once this is all over, I'll tell Rose everything... Hopefully she will forgive me...' (Y/N) thinks to themselves.

 Once they arrive at the location, (Y/N sighs and enters the building, going up to the designated floor listed on the paper that was given to them. They reach his office and knock on the door. Hearing someone say "Come in" from the other side, they open the door and are face to face with Giran himself. "You must be the person I was told about. Take a seat and we can talk some stuff over before I take you to the League of Villains hideout." 

(Y/N) sits on the couch in his office "Y-Yeah, ask me anything you need and I will answer to the best of my abilities." 

"First, I'd like to know your quirk and what exactly it can do. With this information, I can make you seem more valuable to the League. I will make up a backstory for you to follow, if the league found out you were a pro-hero working as a spy they would-" 

 "They would kill me. I know... I've been over this with others" (Y/N) interrupts. "I apologize if that came off as rude, but I am well aware of the risks... It's not like I have anywhere I can run back to if things get too dangerous." (Y/N lets out a bitter laugh. "My quirk is a weird one... I haven't really thought of a name for it. Basically what I can do is tell how many people are inside of a building. I can do this by being inside the building and focusing or I can place my ear against the side of the building."

"That's a very interesting quirk." Giran lights up a cigarette. "It will definitely come in handy to the league." 

"I have one question, Giran. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable... But do you work for villains and heroes?" 

Giran smiles. "That's a secret that I'm afraid I can't tell you. Though I do believe that with this quirk alone, that Shigaraki will let you in. If he asks any questions, I can do the talking. Is there anything else that you would like to tell me?" 

"Not that I can think of, no..." 

Giran stands up, "Then are you ready to head to the hideout?" 

"Wait, that's all?! I thought there would be more to it than just a couple questions." 

"I just have to make one quick call and then we can head to the hideout where you will then meet Shigaraki. Please excuse me." Giran leaves the room, leaving (Y/N) all alone in his office. After a couple minutes, Giran returns and a portal appears near his desk. He looks over at (Y/N), "You ready?" (Y/N) gets off the couch and walks through the portal behind Giran.