A Little More Closer

Rose and (Y/N) cuddle in bed after their lunch. "Maybe we should do something today other than laying in bed." 

"But I love laying with you." (Y/N) smirks and kisses Rose's neck. "Oh? Does someone want a round two of last night?" 

Rose's face heats up and she looks away. "U-um, well, I mean, um-" (Y/N) kisses Rose and lightly runs their fingers down Rose's sides. Rose lets out a squeak and a little laugh. (Y/N) smiles mischievously and starts tickling Rose. "Ahaha! No! (Y/N) ahahahaha!!" 

(Y/N) laughs, "Never!" Rose tickles (Y/N) back and they roll around the bed just tickling each other.

(Y/N) stops, leans up, straddling Rose's hips and looks down at Rose. They catch their breaths. (Y/N) leans down and kisses Rose.

 Later in the day Rose feels sick and goes out to buy some soup since they didn't have any at home. While getting distracted Rose comes across pregnancy tests and stares at them. 'I feel like I should get them. Should I? Maybe I should, just in case.' Rose takes a box of the pregnancy tests and continues her shopping.

Rose comes back home and sneaks into the bathroom with the tests. A couple minutes passes and Rose checks the test. Positive. Rose stares at it in disbelief. "Positive. I'm pregnant..." Rose whispers to herself. 'What's (Y/N) going to think? Well I have to tell them. I don't even know what to think myself.'

   Rose gains the courage and throws away the used test in the garbage, washes her hands, and leaves the bathroom and heads downstairs where (Y/N) was.

   (Y/N) turns, hearing Rose come down the stairs. "How you feeling?" "I'm pregnant!" There was a long pause. (Y/N) stands there, looking at Rose and slowly progressing what she just said. "Wait...what?" Rose looks down and says quietly, "I'm pregnant." So they were hearing her right, ok. Rose turns around to leave the room, thinking (Y/N) isn't happy with the news. Rose is pulled into (Y/N's) embrace. "I..I can't believe it. We're having a kid." "You're not upset?" "No, why would I be? This is great news." (Y/N) holds Rose's face gently in their hands and gives her a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you." Rose smiles and buries her face in (Y/N's) chest. "I love you too."

  They cuddle on the couch watching movies together and soon fall asleep with Rose's head on (Y/N) lap.

The morning comes and Rose pouts as (Y/N) is standing by the front door, ready to head out to work. "Do you have to go?" (Y/N) gives her a short kiss. "I'll be home soon. It'll be just a short meeting." (Y/N) gives Rose one last kiss before heading out.