A Confused Heart

ATTENTION READERS: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS SAID TOPIC, I'LL MAKE SURE TO NOTIFY YOU GUYS BEFORE IT HAPPENS AND AFTER IT ENDS. ANYWAY, ENJOY AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) heads home from a long day at work. On the way home (y/n) decides to take a short cut through the bad part of town which is known to be riddled with villainous activity. They take out their phone and text Rose. (Y/n) looks down at their phone, texting as they walk down a dark alleyway. As they are texting they bump into Dabi. He turns around and looks at the (y/n), "Well, well, well.. What do we have here?" (Y/n) looks up from their phone and takes a few steps back and whispers "Dabi-.."

He smirks, "Oh, you've heard of me?" 

(Y/n)'s back hits a brick wall that was behind them "W-Well, you are a S rank villain and you're very well known in the pro-hero community." 

Dabi narrows his eyes, "Are you a pro-hero?"

"N-No I'm not. I'm just trying to get home to my girlfriend after a long day at wor-" a nearby door opens and a familiar voice speaks from behind them, "Dabi... who's that you are talking to?"

 (Y/n) freezes at the sound of the familiar voice and thinks to themself, 'That voice... no.. it can't be... Gam3rL0rd360?!' (Y/n) looks over at where the voice came from and sees none other than Tomura Shigaraki himself. 'Fuck... my gamer friend is a guy I'm supposed to capture.' Dabi looks at his boss then back at (y/n) and says "Go home. Get out of here and don't come back. This area is dangerous and you can get killed." He steps aside, giving (Y/n) enough room to pass by him. (Y/n quickly rushes by softly saying thank you to Dabi as they pass by him.

After several minutes, (Y/n) makes it home and quickly locks the door behind them, letting out a relieved sigh. "My god that was scary as hell." They see Rose, "Hey Rose, my love"

Rose gives (Y/N) a kiss when they enter the house. "Welcome home! Why don't I draw you a relaxing bath then make us dinner?" 

"That sounds good, thanks Rose." Rose skips happily up the stairs and (Y/N) watches her go with a smile on their face. "Rose sure is happy today." They go and sit on the couch and wait for Rose.

Rose soon comes down. "Your bath's ready!♪" (Y/N) stands up. 

"Thanks, you're the best." They give Rose a small kiss on the lips and head upstairs to the bathroom.

When they walk in they're met with a surprise. The lights were dim and there were candles providing the light. There were rose petals floating in the water. (Y/N) lightly blushes and things to themselves, 'Oh, wow. She did this all for me? Is she trying to get me in the mood? Cuz it's definitely working.' (Y/N) undresses and slowly sinks their body into the nice and hot bath.

As (Y/N) takes their bath, Rose starts cooking dinner. She pulls out the tiny box from her pocket and opens it, the shining diamond ring looking up at her. Rose smiles and closes the box, putting it back in her pocket and hums happily to herself as she cooks dinner.

Soon dinner's ready and just in time as (Y/N) walks down the stairs. "Ooo, you didn't make my number one favorite dinner foods." "I did," Rose winks. "I could just kiss you." (Y/N) takes Rose in their arms and gives her a long kiss.

The two sit down and eat. When they're finished and putting the dishes away, Rose "accidentally" drops something. "Oh, here, let me help-"

 "No, it's alright, I got it." Rose goes on one knee and holds open the little box. "(Y/N), you're the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. So, will you marry me?"

(Y/N) tears up and nods their head. "Yes! Yes I definitely will!" Rose puts the ring on their hand, stands up, and the two share a long loving kiss. "I love you Rose, always." 

"I love you too (Y/N)." They smile at each other. (Y/N) picks up Rose in their arms. "Well, why don't we continue upstairs~." Rose blushes and wraps her arms around (Y/N's) neck. "Lead the way baby." (Y/N) winks and leads the two upstairs.

(ATTENTION READERS: THIS IS WHERE SOME SEXUAL ACTS TAKE PLACE! IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC, I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN IT IS SAFE TO CONTINUE READING)

(Y/N) carries Rose up to their shared bedroom and lightly tosses her on the bed. Rose lets out a small noise as she lands on the bed. (Y/N) climbs on top of Rose and kisses her. (Y/N) runs their hands up Rose's shirt as they deepen the kiss. Rose moans into the kiss as (Y/N) gropes her boobs. (Y/N) separates from the kiss to smirk down at Rose. "Not wearing a bra are we? Hmm, I wonder if you're not wearing your panties too~." (Y/N) pushes up Rose's shirt and kisses her boobs as they slide a hand down Rose's pants. "No panties either, how naughty babe~." Rose's face lights up in a bright blush and she looks away in embarrassment.

(Y/N) puts one of Rose's boobs in their mouth as they insert a couple fingers in her heat. "Ahh (Y/N)~..." (Y/N) sucks Rose's boob, teasing her nipple with their tongue. Rose squirms under (Y/N's) touch in pleasure.

(ATTENTION: IT IS NOW SAFE TO CONTINUE READING)

Their night of passion continued all throughout the night till dawn. Soon the two soon fall asleep, Rose laying on (Y/N's) chest.

It was the afternoon by the time the lovers woke up. "Mmm, I wuv youuu," Rose mumbled tiredly into (Y/N) chest. (Y/N) chuckles tiredly and kisses the top of Rose's head, "I love you to Tomura-I mean Rose. Sorry, work related stuff is on my mind." 

"S'okay. Did you wanna talk about it?" (Y/N) tries to separate from Rose but Rose snuggles closer to (Y/N). (Y/N) chuckles.

 "I'm supposed to try to find Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi so I can make the streets safer for future generations.. And... I ran into them today on my way home on a shortcut..."

Rose sits up, a little more awake now. "Huh, you did? Are you ok?" Rose checks over (Y/N's) body. (Y/N) can't help but smile at how worried Rose got. "It was a little scary.. At first it was just Dabi. I was going to leave the alleyway but that's when Shigaraki appeared and blocked my exit. I'm just glad Dabi decided to let me go.. Though now I'm curious as to why he let me escape." (Y/N) tries to roll out of their bed to go make food.

Rose wraps her arms back around (Y/N) and lays them back down on the bed. "Nuuuuu...Stay.." (Y/N) laughs, "I have to make us something to eat." 

"But I'll be so lonely without you baby." (Y/N) kisses Rose and gently removes her arms. "Since I don't have work today, we can cuddle as much as you want after breakfast. Or actually, lunch."