Chapter 1 - Gamer Friends For Life

Shigaraki's POV

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." I log off my computer and take off my headset. I lean back in my chair and sigh. 'I really like gaming with APrettyCoolGamer22. It's nice to finally have a decent gamer friend. Their friend seems cool too.' He thinks to himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sends a group text on GamerParadise.com saying "Hey. Did you guys want to do this again tomorrow?" 

FlowerlyCats (Rose): "I'd love too! I had so much fun! ∩^ω^∩"

APrettyCoolGamer22 (Y/N): "Yeah, that sounds like fun! I'll probably be a little tired from work, but I'll make sure to save enough energy to game with my favorite gamer buddies. :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the first time in a while, Shigaraki had a small sliver of happiness. He leaves his room and heads to the bar and starts drinking the whiskey that Kurogiri had prepared for him. "Another successful gaming session." 

"Seems like you have fun when you're gaming now." Kurogiri remarks. 

Shigaraki snaps "I always have fun when I play video games. It's just easier now since I have two people helping me. We are going to play games tomorrow." 

"You should be careful who you tru-" 

"I know what I'm doing Kurogiri. Besides, they don't know that I'm the leader of the League of Villains. It's not like I'm ever going to meet them." He finishes his drink.

 "I'm surprised you stopped gaming so early. You normally stay up until sunrise," Kurogiri says.

 "I'm still going to game.. just not with the ones who I was playing with tonight. One of them has work tomorrow and I don't remember what the other one said. We don't have anything planned for tomorrow anyway. I believe Dabi plans on visiting his sister sometime soon. I just don't care enough right now to remember what he said exactly." After another drink or two he heads back into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) POV

(Y/N) lays on theirs and Rose's bed and looks at their phone, smiling at the notification. They lay unaware of the feelings they are starting to have for this unknown gamer friend. "Yeah, that sounds like fun! I'll probably be a little tired from work, but I'll make sure to save enough energy to game with my favorite gamer buddies. :)"

As (Y/N) leaves the bedroom and goes into the kitchen to make Rose mac and cheese. As they make the food they think back to how they first met. It was when they were kids and (Y/N) scared away the kids who were bullying her. And from that moment on they became best friends. And soon love began to blossom and when they were high school Rose confessed her love to (Y/N) and they had of course returned the feelings and they've been together ever since. Happy as ever. Just thinking of Rose always puts a smile on (Y/N's) face. There's no one else they would want to spend forever with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV

Rose sits at her desk and hi-fives the big bear plushie sitting next to her. "We did it Mr. Shadow! Another day won by team Kool Kickbutt Cats!" Rose smiles and jumps a bit at a notification sound from GamerParadise.com. Opening up the app, Rose reads the message Gam3rL0rd360 sent and types out, "I'd love too! I had so much fun! ∩^ω^∩" Rose then gets up from her seat and goes over to (Y/N) and flops onto their chest. "All that gaming made me hungry." (Y/N) laughs and kisses the top of Rose's head, "How about I make you some of my famous mac and cheese you love so much?" Rose's face lights up, "Yeah!" (Y/N) smiles, gives Rose a kiss on the lips and gets up from the bed. They give Rose a bow and a wink, "As you wish, my love." Rose laughs as (Y/N) exits the room.

Rose holds up Ms. Fluff-a light purple bunny-and smiles. How lucky she was that she had (Y/N) in her life. In fact, she was thinking about finally tying the knot and ask (Y/N) to marry her. She was just waiting for the perfect moment.

After a while (Y/N) walks in. "Food's ready babe." Rose jumps up out of bed so quickly she almost trips and falls onto the floor but falls on Mr. Shadow instead. "Sorry Mr. Shadow." (Y/N) tries to hold in their laugh. Rose blushes in embarrassment and gets up, sits Mr. Shadow back up and pats his head before walking over to (Y/N). "Um, let's pretend that didn't happen." (Y/N) gives her a playful smirk and gives her lips a little peck. "Nope." "I didn't think so," Rose says with a small smile. (Y/N) wraps an arm around Rose's waist as they walk to the kitchen together.

Once they finish their food (Y/N) had to get ready for work. Rose rather they stay home so she can cuddle them but alas, they had to make money for the both of them. Rose gives them a goodbye kiss and they leave for work. After watching (Y/N) drive off until their car disappears from view, Rose closes the front door and lays on the couch, watching her favorite Anime. A couple episodes pass when Rose has an idea. Maybe she could hang out with her big brother Dabi. Rose takes out her phone and calls Dabi asking him if they can hang out together.